Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endless

[UDMF] WMC03: Biophilia

That architecture together with those textures, sprites and lighting are a match made in heaven! Absolutely tasty!

34 minutes ago, Chris Hansen said:

That architecture together with those textures, sprites and lighting are a match made in heaven! Absolutely tasty!

Wait until the full project is done. It's looking glorious! :D

wow! this is amazing looking, the screenshots really have that "Nature reclaiming earth" vibe to them that i really dig! can't wait to see more!

it also kind of reminds me of Jurassic Park 3's Ingen laboratories lol idk why

18 minutes ago, Morpheus666 said:

wow! this is amazing looking, the screenshots really have that "Nature reclaiming earth" vibe to them that i really dig! can't wait to see more!

it also kind of reminds me of Jurassic Park 3's Ingen laboratories lol idk why

I actually was thinking of Jurassic Park Ingen and Dino Crisis while doing this haha.

4 minutes ago, Endless said:

I actually was thinking of Jurassic Park Ingen and Dino Crisis while doing this haha.

then you nailed the tone and atmosphere! i immediately thought back to that and a tiny bit of Dino Crisis, As well as some Resident Evil 7 lol.

By chance is there a release date planned? i'm looking forward to see more!

1 minute ago, Morpheus666 said:

then you nailed the tone and atmosphere! i immediately thought back to that and a tiny bit of Dino Crisis, As well as some Resident Evil 7 lol.

By chance is there a release date planned? i'm looking forward to see more!

We'll release the first version after doing some playtesting looking for bugs, errors and the alike. It usually lasts 1 to 2 weeks after hitting the deadline.

I've really enjoyed mapping for this so far, even though I'm not super knowledgeable in UDMF. The other maps are definitely looking great, and I speak for myself when I say think mine is turning out okay.

Been having a good time working on my map for this.

Remila always digs up snazzy textures to work with, which is a nice change because I tend to not use many custom textures from other sources as I tend to make my own.

52 minutes ago, RonnieJamesDiner said:

Starting to see a trend with these Wadazine Master Collection sets... tasty, tasty looking maps in a very short amount of time.

DW answer to DBP... ;-)

5 hours ago, ketmar said:

DW answer to DBP... ;-)

Guess I need to check this series out then too! I've seen the old threads but I guess I never saw when they were done.

Congrats to everyone! i saw again how the team worked and just wow, great wad! n.n

WIP Update:

We've extended the deadline to: August 31st! If any mad man thinks they can provide a map for the project during this time, feel free to join us!

And some WIP screenies:

SPOILER_Screenshot_Doom_20210808_201051.SPOILER_Screenshot_Doom_20210807_130153.shot0003.pngwmc3_m5_1as7.jpg

foo.gif

WOW! Thats some seriously impressive screenshots!

I hope that I too one day, is able to create levels that looks as jaw dropping as this!

2nd and last screenshot are my favorite! These are some fantastic looking locations...

Really nice work here, everybody!