Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endless

[UDMF] WMC03: Biophilia - A dark tech-base/nature inspired mapset!

Recommended Posts

That architecture together with those textures, sprites and lighting are a match made in heaven! Absolutely tasty!

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Chris Hansen said:

That architecture together with those textures, sprites and lighting are a match made in heaven! Absolutely tasty!

Wait until the full project is done. It's looking glorious! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

wow! this is amazing looking, the screenshots really have that "Nature reclaiming earth" vibe to them that i really dig! can't wait to see more!

 

it also kind of reminds me of Jurassic Park 3's Ingen laboratories lol idk why

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Morpheus666 said:

wow! this is amazing looking, the screenshots really have that "Nature reclaiming earth" vibe to them that i really dig! can't wait to see more!

 

it also kind of reminds me of Jurassic Park 3's Ingen laboratories lol idk why

I actually was thinking of Jurassic Park Ingen and Dino Crisis while doing this haha.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Endless said:

I actually was thinking of Jurassic Park Ingen and Dino Crisis while doing this haha.

 

then you nailed the tone and atmosphere! i immediately thought back to that and a tiny bit of Dino Crisis, As well as some Resident Evil 7 lol.

 

By chance is there a release date planned? i'm looking forward to see more!

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Morpheus666 said:

 

then you nailed the tone and atmosphere! i immediately thought back to that and a tiny bit of Dino Crisis, As well as some Resident Evil 7 lol.

 

By chance is there a release date planned? i'm looking forward to see more!

We'll release the first version after doing some playtesting looking for bugs, errors and the alike. It usually lasts 1 to 2 weeks after hitting the deadline.

Share this post


Link to post

I've really enjoyed mapping for this so far, even though I'm not super knowledgeable in UDMF. The other maps are definitely looking great, and I speak for myself when I say think mine is turning out okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Been having a good time working on my map for this.

 

Remila always digs up snazzy textures to work with, which is a nice change because I tend to not use many custom textures from other sources as I tend to make my own.

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, RonnieJamesDiner said:

Starting to see a trend with these Wadazine Master Collection sets... tasty, tasty looking maps in a very short amount of time.

DW answer to DBP... ;-)

Share this post


Link to post

The Jurassic Park Ingen comparisons haha... I'm sold! Looking forward to it.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, ketmar said:

DW answer to DBP... ;-)

Guess I need to check this series out then too! I've seen the old threads but I guess I never saw when they were done.

Share this post


Link to post

Congrats to everyone! i saw again how the team worked and just wow, great wad! n.n

Share this post


Link to post

WIP Update:

 

We've extended the deadline to: August 31st! If any mad man thinks they can provide a map for the project during this time, feel free to join us!

And some WIP screenies:

SPOILER_Screenshot_Doom_20210808_201051.SPOILER_Screenshot_Doom_20210807_130153.shot0003.pngwmc3_m5_1as7.jpg

foo.gif

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×