Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CorianderCastor

Why'd you choose your title?

Mine should be obvious to anyone who's played Heat Miser. I was thinking it might be too obvious, so I may change it to something equally as obvi, and may even switch back and forth between the two depending on what mood I'm in. ;)

4 hours ago, Redneckerz said:

Granted, you are a dashing fellow...

Mr. Wikieditor, are you trying to seduce me?

...Did I really make that reference?

Thanks to this thread, I've looked through my profile and found out how to change my title! SO, with that, I've thought long and hard as to what kind of impression to make to the Doomworld forums and have come up with what I think is the most necessary and fitting title for all times.

My custom-title is based on the name of a Rom-Hack. 

my posting-to-reading ratio is astronomically low. 

Anyone who's lives or had been to Cascadia (the Pacific Northwest for those not in the know) can probably guess. Another reason is I often feel like I could blow away from hardly anything, like, a bad cough

5 hours ago, Dark Pulse said:

Mr. Wikieditor, are you trying to seduce me?

...Did I really make that reference?

Stranger things have happened.

“wadist oldschoolexual” was a reference to an old silly thread, where 40oz said I was “wadist” against new-style wads, but rd praised me for “coming out” as an oldschoolexual. It was all in fun of course.

I blanked it for now, mainly just because I like how clean and minimalist the vibe is. I might change it back some time, I dunno!

Because all of my Doom wads seems to follow Murphy's law lmao

And also i'm a big RoboCop fan so it works perfectly

Since "Chainie" is shortened version of "Chaingunner"(or "ChaingunnerX") i think my new title will fit.

Who doesn’t enjoy some Cyberdemon booty. I don’t want none unless any of them demons got buns, hun. 

Coffee. I require it to function.

0 cups of coffee = Staring up at the sky, contemplating life and getting nothing done.

2 pots of coffee daily = I'm gonna get EVERYTHING done FOREVER!

I played khorus speedy shit all night with eoa eternal and after the passage I got a headache after I finished my passage it was the same with tnt revolution with the embers of Armageddon mod and then when I registered on this forum I decided this nickname.

17 hours ago, antares031 said:

I needed a secondary non-english nickname, which could be more appealing to the local community members.

salmon??

2 hours ago, VanaheimRanger said:

salmon??

Yeah, it's my favorite fish to eat. 😋

i really really hate copyright law to the point that i think the world would be better off without having it

in the future when i make something i will gadly put it in the public domain so anyone can do what they want with it

6 minutes ago, leejacksonaudio said:

Someone already guessed mine. I made the jump from composing for Duke stuff to Doom stuff.

Phew. Thankfully this thread isn't about wearing cloth. ;)

It started out with a kiss from an angel. I was on my way to smashing some demons as you do, and I found this beautiful tan-steel coloured object. Naturally I picked it up and on one side it read "plasma rifle". I pulled the trigger and that was when my life changed.

fast forward 8-9 years and I officially have crippling plasma addiction.