• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomguykiller69

Your most beautiful construction, or of which you are most proud

12 hours ago, LordEntr0py said:

This area in my most recent map Neoplasm:

unknown.png

Currently in RAMP, but I'll release it separately later this year as part of a minisode.

If you are ever in need of a business idea, you could sell large prints of this map. I would buy one.

Soz, photospam inbound. 

BoRuY1v.png

Doomguy regrets getting vaccinated.

7XCa2kj.png

"He seemed to like Trains." His name is Gordon, incidentally.

KpTVhIG.png

A mainframe even greener than Doomguy's armor.

SRK3SvQ.png

Chaingunner iz not afraid!!1!

BVYuq6g.png

A Terrarium. Or a sci fi AI hub. Don't throw stones if you live there.

rEc0nqu.png

I always loved the lighting in this room

VxSQDNP.png

Scrolling lighting effects for the win

FgFnnoc.png

Blue Balls.

All of these screens from a vast, overly ambitious clusterf*** of a project that is probably never gonna get done, even though it is done.

Edited by bLOCKbOYgAMES

4 hours ago, Zanieon said:

I like the gothic stuff i do for Hunter's Moon, but my true passion lies in futurism:

AFkUvT2.jpg

60BaWBd.jpg

This reminds me a lot of the Quake mod Xonotic.

I am so impressed by these creations! I wish I could map like that!

Here's something I made for a group project a year ago:

1668648383_ZANDRONUM3.0(170901-1140)7_21_202110_16_29PM.png.a1dfd4963e37609d20fb97b00f3e059f.png

The reason I haven't been working on making maps is because for over half a year, I've been working on a Castlevania/Quake inspired game in Scratch:

image.png.f8884f9b0395ed2e9c1fcf037e892720.png

Once I finish this game, I'll go back to making doom maps and working on other side-projects. Great work, guys! I'm so jealous! And I mean that in the best way possible lol

1 hour ago, RonnieJamesDiner said:

I'm probably most proud of my Deadtech map. I have serious doubts whether the gameplay is up to snuff, but, oh well.

Thats.... mindblowing. Tell me what is 3d models in this pictures or there is none?

@Kizoky I looked at those pics, and my first thought was "HL3... confirmed."

Edited by bLOCKbOYgAMES

YrAgAPS.jpg

It is more personal pick, but I don't think I have gotten ever to replicate the sense of scale that I did with Judecca... Kinda depressing. 

19 hours ago, MattFright said:

My upcoming map for the Doom Maximum Project 2021 (that i might somehow still miss the deadline for), mainly this one small arena in it which shifts layout constantly as you press switches around until you can reach the exit. It's not even fully done (because as you can imagine it's a fucking pain to do) and it's already using 150ish tags just for all the moving geometry and lifts.

ezgif.com-gif-maker_11.gif

I also like to use it as proof that you absolutely CAN use a shitton of different texture packs with OTEX and still have it look nice :P

This looks very promising and interesting. I LOVE puzzle maps like this one. And I agree about OTEX.

I wish I could make maps as beautifull as the ones being shown off in this thread. Oh well... Hopefully I will get there one day

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

purty

If I had to choose one wad to recieve some sort of "best visuals award", I'd have to go with Abandon. And I'm not even competent enough to get past the second map!

Your maps in particular stand out as the best of a great set, every single one of them is a near-perfect marriage of texture-palette, geometry and scale. Truly, Sunder-like mapping at its finest.

im not really proud of many things i do but now i whould say this but then i remeber that is a deathmatch map

Skärmbild (59).png

These Three: 
Heat from Innocence X3

This is still the best Map i've made so far IMO. This just came together so well in a way that I have not been able to replicate since.
bJ18g0i.png

Ancient's Peak from Abysm 2: Infernal Contract
xmrzx7Bl.png

Sobek Mines from Abysm 2: Pharaoh's Judgement

BchdqlWl.png

I remember seeing screenshots of this about 8 years ago when DMR was a thing, I'm sure of it.. Always wanted to DM there!

5 hours ago, Dyshoria software said:

im not really proud of many things i do but now i whould say this but then i remeber that is a deathmatch map

Skärmbild (59).png

I played your DM map is small, but I liked it, the textures are very good, I think they are called biotech or something like that, I liked them, keep making maps, do not forget to follow the advice of the community, making everything a little bigger would not be wrong! :)

13 hours ago, INfront95 said:

Thats.... mindblowing. Tell me what is 3d models in this pictures or there is none?

At the time those screenshots were taken, nothing had been turned into 3d models yet. I have since converted a few things to help performance, however (mostly the decorative arches, and several pieces of the floating towers, including the windows). Appreciate the kind words, though!   

@durian  That first screenie I was so impressed with that in 2013 I downloaded it and used it as a desktop background. For ages. I know this because I keep a folder with all my old desktop backgrounds, and I was like "Hey, that looks familiar." Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Just now, StormCatcher.77 said:

jaw dropping pics.

Yeah so when I am incredibly rich and famous, could you come and design my house?

15 minutes ago, StormCatcher.77 said:

"Beautiful pictures"

Let me guess..... .you like color purple)