Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KnucklesMemeElmo

Looking For People To Play DosBox Deathmatches

1 minute ago, Lol 6 said:

Sorry if my question sounds a bit stupid, but, is it possible?

Actually yes because the way it works is connects pc's through their IP address so you go into your directory that has your Doom folder and go cd doom then doom ipxnet startserver

It is possible for sure, DosBox allows "IPX tunneling" through TCP/IP, basically meaning any old Dos game with IPX can still be played online using this method

EDIT: Ninja'd

On 7/21/2021 at 11:31 PM, KnucklesMemeElmo said:

oh, hi Doomkid. I'm actually part of that discord but it's not very active and you know, it's for all Dos deathmatch games so, they don't always do Doom :/

We're pretty active for our server size. You're always free to come by and ask people if they wanna play some Doom deathmatch! We have special game roles for a reason ;)

On 7/21/2021 at 10:31 PM, KnucklesMemeElmo said:

I'm actually part of that discord but it's not very active and you know, it's for all Dos deathmatch games so, they don't always do Doom :/

We also switch to another game in our events from time to time. It's only a matter of pinging the roles to see if they are interested and getting in a voice chat might get more people in. I was originally planning on testing Carmageddon with Rift yesterday but more people joined in the voice chat ending up playing more than just Carmageddon.

Also ended up playing Chasm The Rift and Heretic Deathmatch.