Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnthonyTankHD

List of wads that i need to complete

So here my list of wad that i need to complete and i know it going to take me a good while to complete those and

also show me your list of wads that you need to complete

1076851210_listofwadstocomplete.PNG.0144ac9a81c51516979f5b13d9170c0d.PNG

rn i gotta complete doom 404 (on map24), ancient aliens (on map14), and shotgun symphony (on e1m3)

if you mean what i'm gonna play in the future...no idea xd

3 hours ago, AnthonyTankHD said:

So here my list of wad that i need to complete and i know it going to take me a good while to complete those and

also show me your list of wads that you need to complete

1076851210_listofwadstocomplete.PNG.0144ac9a81c51516979f5b13d9170c0d.PNG

To help you soften things a little, TNT_Goes_Boom is inside TNT_GBE2, so just play TNT_GBE2. ;)

Also, if you can, try to put HR and HRMUS together, or you will be playing Hell Revealed without it Music Pack.

if you guys need a challenge then add ramp and its 200 levels to your lists once the final edition of ramp is released

@URROVA Golden Souls 2 is such a blast. So much content it's like its own game.

My shortlist (mostly just classics, I havent played too many pwads) - Sigil, TNT Evilution, Plutionia, Sythe 1, Eviternity, Japanese Community Project, Ancient Aliens, Alien Vendetta, Rowdy Rudy, Valiant.

I would suggest skipping Hell Revealed. Save for a handful of maps, there's little worth playing.

Doom: The Way Id did

Deus Vult

Ancient Aliens

Eternal Doom

Epic

HACX

The Adventures of Square

Phobos: Anomaly Reborn

Eviternity

Sector 666

Perdition's Gate

Deus Vult 2

Sacrament

The Talosian Incident

Freedoom Phase 1

Golden Souls/Golden Souls 2

Requiem

Lost Civilization

Japanese Community Project

Khorus' Speedy Shit

Combat Shock 2

Struggle: The Antaresian Legacy

Epic 2

Hellrun

New Doom Commuinty Project 2

Sunlust

DBP 37

Back to Saturn X Episodes 1 and 2

Oops! All Techbase

Doom 2: The Way Id Did

Community Chest 3

Freedoom: Phase 2

TNT 2: Revilution

Mordeth

Plutonia 2

No End in Sight

Kama Sutra

Demonfear

Akeldama

Community Chest 4

Plutonia Revisited

Doom: Damnation

Heartland

Sigil

The Unmaking (for Doom 64)

2002: A Doom Odyssey

Rowdy Rudy

3 Heures d' Agonie

Pirate Doom(maybe?)

Clandestine Castle Crashing

Valiant

Vanguard

Urania

Heures 'd Agonie 2

Hellevator

Heures 'd Agonie finale

Hellbound

Strain

Good Morning Phobos

CPD

Doom 2 in Spain Only

three is a crowd

25 Years on Earth

Winter's Fury

The Darkening 2

Cringe

Ray Mohawk

Edited by LadyMistDragon

Oh boy do I have enough keyboard for this?

I'll just do the top 5 I'm currently playing.

1. Requiem

2. Doom 2 In Spain Only

3. Scythe 2

4. Back To Saturn X Episode 2

5. Eviternity (I'm stuck on the fucking super secret level, it's super hard.)

Right now going through a list of wads my skill progression. This one. (not doing everything on the list, started on scythe, skipped hell revealed cause hell revealed)

On the penultimate map of Speed of Doom, just beat Twilight Massacre and that was some good shit, really good map unlike any I've played before.

I originally got into the list one because I just like the challenge a lot, but also two because before I hadn't really played any fan made wads just the 4 iwads and I did not think I was good enough to just start any ole wad and be able to complete it. Now that I'm a good way into the list, I feel pretty good about my chances of being able to get into other wads and not finding them unfun cause I just ain't good enough yet.

Probably going to get around to Ancient Aliens and also Plutonia with the midi pack. Might even do some of the sequel wads to the ones I've played (Scythe 2, TNT Revolution, Plutonia 2). Past that, I dunno. I do want to go down that list some more but uh, Sunlust is scarily close but I don't think I'm anywhere close to good enough to do that, but like I'm getting there.

Deus Vult II and Sunder has been one of my classical favourites. Not many may find the light in these wads, but I certainly enjoyed their texture and map details. Consider giving them a try if slaughter is part of your niche interest.

I have a small list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nOW8OkjsTskX5OIc1ZPTCThWtNZq7s5Y1sAfTt6DWnI/edit?usp=drivesdk

Everything under PLAYLIST column is to be played first.  Everything in the other 3 columns will be sorted into the PLAYLIST column later.

Will also add, it's a lot easier to use ZDL than it is to set up a bunch of separate shortcuts or .bat files.  Might be worth looking into.

I have a lot.

- Alien Vendetta

- Ancient Aliens

- Back to Saturn X Episode 1

- Combat Shock

- Plutonia Experiment

- Speed of Doom

- Stardate 20X6

- Valiant

3 hours ago, VanaheimRanger said:

I have a small list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nOW8OkjsTskX5OIc1ZPTCThWtNZq7s5Y1sAfTt6DWnI/edit?usp=drivesdk

Everything under PLAYLIST column is to be played first.  Everything in the other 3 columns will be sorted into the PLAYLIST column later.

Will also add, it's a lot easier to use ZDL than it is to set up a bunch of separate shortcuts or .bat files.  Might be worth looking into.

i really need to male one of these, but I remember what I have and haven't played, and besides, that takes time.

3 minutes ago, LadyMistDragon said:

i really need to male one of these, but I remember what I have and haven't played, and besides, that takes time.

I do this (along with Google Calendar) to keep my YouTube channel on schedule, I have a very boring job with lots of free time where I handle this part of that operation, lol.