On 8/2/2022 at 7:30 AM, CBM said:

options for map 10

could be

"Wasting a Pain Elemental" by "Bloodbath Giraffe"

or

"Nordic Island" by "evilscientist42"

or

"Reveal No Reaper" by "egap98" <-- most likely this map

at any rate, those 3 maps would need to be resubmitted once the list in rampart has been sorted

You can put my map in any convenient slot, let me know when it needs to be re-upped

46 minutes ago, evil_scientist said:

You can put my map in any convenient slot, let me know when it needs to be re-upped

The latest version I have of your map is from the 22th of june this year. But I will keep you informed :-)

9 hours ago, ScrappyMcDoogerton said:

My map's info looks to be correct, I can't find a current version of Booked to playtest to be sure, but it's fine for now.

cool

On 8/7/2022 at 4:03 PM, Demondice said:

Sorry for the late reply. Mine looks fine too.

cool... thanks

2 hours ago, LadyMistDragon said:

So um, is this getting a final release soon or what?

Honestly i don't know at this point. I keep forgetting i made a map for this project lol.

6 hours ago, LadyMistDragon said:

So um, is this getting a final release soon or what?

I will contact David so he can fix up the rampart data according to what is here in the thread and after that I may need someone who could upload the final release for me

maps 9, 10 and 12 will be cleared and one if those slots will get nordic island, then there are two slots left for any maps that might be missing... I've only identified nordic island as a map that needs to be readded thus far

map 9: no map data is present

map 10: unknown author

map 12: a room with "no map" on the floor

Edited by CBM

I need someone to release this project for me... I talked to david and he will make sure to make map names and stuff fit their actual names but we will have 3 empty slots... someone should take over!

I think nordic island will need to be put in one of the slots and then maybe find 2 maps for the last two slots...

PLEASE I need somebody to help me with this...

I can provide the pin codes for the slots

someone else needs to release this for me

Do you really need the other two map slots though? It seems like Nordic Island is the only remotely complete map that could be put in somewhere.

On 9/6/2022 at 4:36 AM, CBM said:

I need someone to release this project for me... I talked to david and he will make sure to make map names and stuff fit their actual names but we will have 3 empty slots... someone should take over!

I think nordic island will need to be put in one of the slots and then maybe find 2 maps for the last two slots...

I can ask around for help. I would do it myself, but I've got a busy schedule.

On 9/6/2022 at 1:36 PM, CBM said:

What I could do: I could provide you up to 3 maps easily. Including the one you rejected cuz some guy said it crashed their gzdoom, lol, I'll just remove cosmetic scripts and it'll just be bareboned Boom map. The all 3 happen to be consistent with each other in style.

Also:

What do these^ pin codes do?

If I figured it out, I'd compile and release it, no problem. Unless we're in a hurry, of course. In a month or two or maybe less I feel I could do it

On 9/27/2022 at 1:25 AM, LadyMistDragon said:

Do you really need the other two map slots though? It seems like Nordic Island is the only remotely complete map that could be put in somewhere.

nordic island should be added... the two other slots... well... depends on what can be done with them

On 9/27/2022 at 6:44 PM, obake said:

I can ask around for help. I would do it myself, but I've got a busy schedule.

ok thanks

On 9/27/2022 at 7:24 PM, RastaManGames said:

What 'bout vacant slots? Which exact maps are missing?

if you look at the threads history then you can see what maps that are missing... I cant remember their names rn

On 10/1/2022 at 10:21 PM, RileyXY1 said:

I can recreate one of the missing maps, along with creating a new one.

that would be cool

On 9/27/2022 at 7:26 PM, SilverMiner said:

What I could do: I could provide you up to 3 maps easily. Including the one you rejected cuz some guy said it crashed their gzdoom, lol, I'll just remove cosmetic scripts and it'll just be bareboned Boom map. The all 3 happen to be consistent with each other in style.

Also:

What do these^ pin codes do?

If I figured it out, I'd compile and release it, no problem. Unless we're in a hurry, of course. In a month or two or maybe less I feel I could do it

If you can get the rejected map to function and then add it then that would be awesome

the pin codes are used to update the map slots in rampart

I will check on the status of the booked rampart rn and give you guys an update

Ok I checked the status and nothing has happended on the rampart server except a version upgrade... I have configured the project to accept that user create new slots and upload maps...and I will publish the pin codes here so you guys can help me sort out this mess:

pins3.png
pins2.png
pins1.png

The Unknown Volcano is now going to be made. It will use Heretic's E1M1 theme (which you can hear on Alien Vendetta's MAP19 and Speed of Doom's MAP12).

I'm also gonna work on Carmack's Powerplant, the first secret level that will my best attempt to recreate E1M1 of Quake in Doom.

On 10/14/2022 at 12:15 AM, RileyXY1 said:

I'm also gonna work on Carmack's Powerplant, the first secret level that will my best attempt to recreate E1M1 of Quake in Doom.

cool! you are a mapping machine! :-)

On 10/16/2022 at 11:25 AM, CBM said:

cool! you are a mapping machine! :-)

OK. I'm just willing to do anything to help this struggling project, because I'm the only one willing to contribute.

I've been thinking of helping too but I'm still omega busy with IRL things, and a few other mapping projects. If there's anything I can do, please let me know!

The Unknown Volcano is almost done. The map will consist of three different areas connected together by teleporters, and each one has a single key in it.

After this I'm gonna get working on Carmack's Powerplant, which is basically gonna be a remake of Quake's E1M1: The Slipgate Complex in the Doom engine. I might have to make some changes to the map's layout because of the limitations of the Doom engine.

The second area is now fully populated and now I'm almost done building the map. I just need to add a few more areas and populate much of the third area.

The Unknown Volcano is getting close to completion. All I need to add is the final area and things in the final few rooms of the map. Notably today the level also received its music track, which will be Heretic's E1M1 theme.