Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SLOTH MARINE (CB)

What is a game you play a lot except Doom?

Well according to steam:

- Counter Strike: Global Offensive - 1151.9 hours

- Warframe - 1057.54 hours

- Halo: The Master Chief Collection - 557.3 hours

9 hours ago, NuMetalManiak said:

There are some real treasures there like Prism

Basicaly Prism is the best Gameboy Color rom-hack I've ever played

You all realise that this thread was a setup, and that us mods are gonna instaban anyone who plays anything other than doom??

Also I'm not a mod.

I can't play any other game anymore besides Lego digital game with lua scripting because none other interest me, and even then doom is more interesting than whatever I find on the brick hill copy

Genshin Impact - HELL YEAAAAH

Minecraft - Modpacks and with friends, not much right now

Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis Saga - Though not much right now

The Binding Of Isaac: Repentance - Still have not played again since I got my new PC screen

Left 4 Dead 2 - Sometimes, mostly with friends so I do not play solo usually

Fate/Grand Order - Gacha game, but I am not the biggest fan, so I do not play it a lot

Arknights - Gacha game I play a lot, well, usually.

Punishing: Gray Raven - Gacha game, I am playing this one since its Global release

SINoALICE - Gacha game, but I do not play it that much, mostly because it revolves around PvP

UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH ExeLate[cl-r] - Fighting games like these are fun, but I have not played since I got my new PC screen

and doom.

Recently I was revisiting Age of Empires II and Total War(Medieval, Medieval II, Shogun 2). I was also playing through Ion Fury, not picked it up for a few weeks now though. 

Dragon Ball Xenoverse - but I wouldnt recommend buying it unless youre a DBZ fan since it can be pretty tedious sometimes

Counter Strike: Source - I dont know why but i like css more than csgo

Flatout - I dont know much about racing games so its hard for me to say if this one is super hard or just super jank but i can say its fun

Dishonored - its good

I used to play alot of games besides Doom, now i barely play anything (even doom) but i would say its Stalker: Anomaly

With any regularity, probably Quake. I used to play GTA: San Andreas, and Morrowind, and New Vegas quite a bit, but I just don't play games that much. At this point I just buy a game, play it, and then I'm done. Right now I'm playing through Trials of Mana, and I'm loving it, but I don't see myself doing a newgame+ run in the near future. It's a great game, there are six characters to choose from. But I have other things to do, so I'd like to come back to it, but real life takes priority,

IDK if games that are not videogames count, in that case I'm reaaaally deep into the Dungeon World tabletop rpg as a regular GM and rules-modder, have been for years no end.

Otherwise, Tetris (nullpomino) and World of Warcraft (vanilla/classic or Ascension). I can even play both with the correct addons lol

On 7/30/2021 at 12:15 AM, Kyka said:

You all realise that this thread was a setup, and that us mods are gonna instaban anyone who plays anything other than doom??

that is totally tr- *mods point a gun at my head* NOT TRUE hahahaha WHY WOULD YOU SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT? hahaha!

but jokes aside that is pretty funny 

30 minutes ago, Nimlouth said:

IDK if games that are not videogames count

oh those count as well, the thread is named "What is a game you play a lot except Doom?" not "What is a VIDEOGAME you play a lot except Doom?" after all  

Elite Dangerous

Neverwinter Nights

Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

7 Days to Die

Civ 5

...and as much D&D/d20 Modern as I can possibly fit into my schedule!

On 7/29/2021 at 6:06 PM, Chezza said:

My games will change and rotate every once in a while.

I do see a pattern I usually like to play:

1. An empire building game - mostly Total War series or Mount & Blade

2. An FPS - Doom in some form - mostly Eternal right now

3. A more survival / RPG style FPS - Stalker like games or 7 days to die

*4.* A multiplayer game of sorts - Not playing any at this moment

Yo we should play 7 Days to Die some time

Been replaying Freespace 2, still the best space combat sim ever made. Once I'm done with the main campaign I'm going to start checking out the enormous amount of community content, which I've never explored properly before. I've also started working on my first custom mission.

I like Mafia 2. It was part 2 that just fell in love with me. I didn't like the first one because of the bad drawing. And the third one because of the shitty plot. But it's the second part that's great:
- the plot
- the drawing
- characters (character in particular)
- transit time
- dialogues
- atmosphere
Who hasn't played it. Who is interested can briefly tell you what it is all about.