Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kontra Kommando

ICARUSLIV3S: The Best DOOM Total Conversion Mods

10 minutes ago, DynamiteKaitorn said:

Surprised Jazz Jackrabbit DooM didn't make it. It's a pretty impressive mod for a classic mid-90's PC mascot.

The title is a YouTube-friendly absolute statement, but the description explains that it is his personal list of favorites. 

"FINALLY... Icarus has gotten around to compiling some of his favorite DOOM total conversion mods so people can stop bugging him about what his favorite DOOM total conversion mods are."

At the end of the vid he also says that there are more to come but in a different video so as not to make that one too long.

There a tons of TCs that will be featured there....in time. Icarus sure take his time for that.

To be fair, I like horror and surreal-themed TC's.

Three of these mods, Aliens: Eradication, Ashes: 2063, and Castlevania, come native to the suite of mods for Side Quest, the Doom VR app. They're a pretty cool way to play them imo.

Can anybody tell me where i can download Ashes 2063? The link MrIcarus posted in the video doesn't lead to anything but a dead thread on the zdoom forum. They don't provide any download options there...

Can't wait to see part 2, there are some great mods listed there but I'd love to see him go a bit more obscure and niche.