Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
niguel

Hellknight

Behold, that's not a Hell Knight! According to your own description that's a demon warrior based off of the HK.

Cool drawing btw.

Thanks. It's hard to choose if it is demon-, infernal- or hellknight. But the base idea is this: how I would like the hellknight be.

niguel said:

Thanks. It's hard to choose if it is demon-, infernal- or hellknight. But the base idea is this: how I would like the hellknight be.

Thats some really cool shit man i like how u added human skulls around the waist. Also were im persuming u see the pinal colem at the bottom give it an undead look. Great work :-)

Tyockell said:

Thats some really cool shit man i like how u added human skulls around the waist. Also were im persuming u see the pinal colem at the bottom give it an undead look. Great work :-)

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Oh, and it's spinal column BTW. ^_^

ravage said:

lol yea I wasent quite sure how to spell column but I just plain forgot to put in the s :P thanks anyway though.

ravage said:

OMG I LEARNED SOMETHING IN SCHOOL!!!!!! O_O No, no, that was the Discovery channel. My period key sticks. (And there is no point to my post now.) :P

Why did I quote myself? I'm not THAT important.

Im looking at this picture again and I love the body and the pose. Im looking at the face and im wondering does it have a helmet on? because there's no facial detail. Or were you just trying to go for a midevil type look with the face?