Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
El Franko

Master Levels for Doom II for Crispy Doom as a Single WAD

There may have been people asking about this in the past, but I really would love to know how can I play Master Levels for Doom II as a merged single WAD using a non-ZDoom based source port like Crispy Doom, PrBoom+, or DSDA Doom. I can't seem to find useful information anywhere, not even on the Doom Wiki. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Aside from the link on other threads, the best way to play it on a non zdoom base port is compile it on your own using SLADE3.

ITs not that hard, and may come in handy to learn things, too.

IF you need help with that, just ask here.

;)

I think the PSN patch works just fine in Crispy if you wanna run it as a single WAD but I'm not 100% sure. I played through the whole thing recently in PrBoom+ and it definitely works there (secret exit to TEETH is still busted tho). Check out the comments by Grateful, Lincoln and yours truly on the last page of Peter's amazing MIDI pack thread. Grateful's video tutorial will also teach you how to compile everything in SLADE by yourself, should you want to.

I built mine with Doom BFA, a program for Doom 3 BFG Edition. Has a feature to build a masterlevels.wad thats very similar to the PSN release