Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SkeletronMK666

HAS ARIVED***MORTAL KOMBAT***

Dude, this kicks ass! Really nice sprite edits on display here, alongside some decorate work that seems very competent at a glance (and as someone not versed in decorate).

There was an old Sub-Zero skin floating around that came from an ancient Sub-Zero themed mini-episode, but these skins look much, much cleaner. I'm really impressed with what I see here and hope this picks up more traction.

12 hours ago, Doomkid said:

Dude, this kicks ass! Really nice sprite edits on display here, alongside some decorate work that seems very competent at a glance (and as someone not versed in decorate).

There was an old Sub-Zero skin floating around that came from an ancient Sub-Zero themed mini-episode, but these skins look much, much cleaner. I'm really impressed with what I see here and hope this picks up more traction.

the fists decorate was insaine to program, i basically the "FIST REDUX" form 667 and reverse engereered and edited it and added reload and KOMBO states! alot of that decorate is copied and heavily edited.  a few things i havn't copied though is scorpions teleport in it's entierty and sub zero's ice clone, and also subzero's ice spike.

cyrax's bomb is copied form a granade launcher, and edited, smokes smoke mine is HEAVLY edited form that same granade, and i accadently made a granade that is a fucking mine! if you check the files, you'll also see an unused character that is slated for release after 1.0. its RAIN! i think his weaopn is still in there too, you can try 
GIVE RIPTIDE, i think that'll work for you. that will give you a preview of rain's weapon set. i might delete it in 1.0 file in and put it back in in 2.0