Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blackroat

How much coke do you drink a day?

14 hours ago, printz said:

Weird, I find coffee itself to be the most offensive to my well being. It brings me into an unnaturally active state, which can really upset me if I don't have anything epic to do. And I inevitably have trouble sleeping at night. I prefer just sleeping enough. So yeah, I'm on my way of removing all coffee from my diet. The potential that coffee, implying high blood pressure, means that I get higher ACE2 receptor vulnerability to SARS-COV-2, made me avoid coffee even more. I just take it rarely as an extra safety if I didn't sleep enough last night, and I have to drive through a long tricky route, but I often regret it afterwards.

I've never been a fan of any hot drinks, and it turns out there's evidence that hot beverages above 65°C can cause cancer of the oesophagus.

So yeah, best stick with water, preferably either filtered or from a bottle (and for the latter I personally only go for those with clear plastics, as other kinds aren't as easily recyclable) .

Edited by NiGHTMARE

0. I'm pretty sure I never drank any Coca or Pepsi in my life. Closest I've been was a can of Minute Maid apple juice from a vending machine during a trip, that brand belongs to the Coca Cola company so maybe that count if you really want.

I drink water from my own spring, and unsweetened black tea.

i drink wayyyy too much soda...i seriously need to stop. but it feels like it helps to keep me from doing things that are even worse (i.e. eating disorder stuff), so idk

2 minutes ago, roadworx said:

i drink wayyyy too much soda...i seriously need to stop. but it feels like it helps to keep me from doing things that are even worse (i.e. eating disorder stuff), so idk

Drinking booze and get drunk is something worse, for instance. I force myself not to drink booze. Instead, I fill up my stomach with coke.

I used to drink a 2 liter of coke / pepsi a day starting when I was 10 and ending a few years ago. Yeah, I used to (somehow) be perfectly fine guzzling the shit down as a replacement for water, but then it hit me like a fucking truck in the kidneys. Most I drink now is the 0 sugar sodas once or twice a day.

Do yourself a favor and stop before you need a doctor to tell you to stop.

Twice a week.

A Frozen Coke from McDonald's (they carry them at my location... but ocassionaly they break and I get a regular Coke instead) on Tuesday, and a Diet Pepsi on Friday.

9 minutes ago, RDETalus said:

Have you guys tried weaning yourselves off soda with flavored carbonated water? 

yeah or just plain water

Only a few times a week. Can be once, can be 4 (not the most proud of it hehe), but it really depends.

Though, soda/mineral water is also really good as well. Just as refreshing and is far better for you.

I no longer drink Coke, I only get to drink it if someone invites some to me.
I usually make my own drinks with Mineral Water + Artificial Sweeteners.

Maybe twice or three times a week, sometimes twice a month, for me it tastes like shit so I don't drink it that often, just when I feel too tired or in a party

3 minutes ago, Lol 6 said:

Maybe twice or three times a week, sometimes twice a month, for me it tastes like shit so I don't drink it that often, just when I feel too tired or in a party

I've never been in a party. Lol.

I usually order Domino's pizza every weekend for dinner and I always use a coupon for one bread item and a 2L drink, and I always get Diet Coke. and it's always gone before the end of the day bc I LOVE MY DIET COKE. 

I haven't drank Coca Cola Espuma in months. My parents get Pepsi way more.

Where's Coca Cola Man? All I know about is that they instead have some kid.

On 8/20/2021 at 10:21 PM, Decay said:

Pretty much never have any sort of pop/soda. Super bad for you, waste of $$$, puts on big pounds. My uncle on the other hand drinks approximately 10-14 liters of diet coke a day (observed during work hours, probably more after). He literally can't drink anything else anymore without causing intense stomach pains.

Good Lord . . . . That is not good

I buy a 2 litre bottle pepsi max every day to drink at work and have maybe the odd few cans on top of that after work. 

I drink about 8 Gallons of Dihydrogen monoxide every day.

Its causing strange liquids to come out of me on a regulars basis.
Im so addicted that I freeze some of it to put it in my Dihydrogen monoxide.
I have drank so much that I will die of lack of Dihydrogen monoxide.

I am 60% of this stuff.