Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Obsidian

deceased.cable - A tribute to dead.wire (On IdGames!)

Neither, it's a level inspired by dead.wire. For dead.air you'll have to wait for deceased.atmosphere I suppose.

1 minute ago, Gez said:

Neither, it's a level inspired by dead.wire. For dead.air you'll have to wait for deceased.atmosphere I suppose.

Heh, I actually gave a bit of consideration towards doing a dead.air tribute some time in the future, but to be perfectly honest I'm not as much of a fan of it as I am of dead.wire. Probably just a case of the final impression it left on me: I was sadly left distinctly unenthused by the final boss. :P

Nice, grats on the release! I love your wacky tribute names, like when you called your Mayhem 2020 map ‘Spire in the Cascade of Glimmers’ 

Just now, Horus said:

Nice, grats on the release! I love your wacky tribute names, like when you called your Mayhem 2020 map ‘Spire in the Cascade of Glimmers’ 

Heh, cheers. I do my best. :D

3 minutes ago, Biodegradable said:

Oooh, was this the one I caught you mapping on stream last week?

You would be correct! It's a bit fancier than when you last saw it though, haha.

20 minutes ago, Gez said:

I didn't notice I misspoke lmao.

ELEVEN MONTHS LATER

heh

I was originally gonna try and get a bit more feedback before I uploaded this to the archives, but as time went on it got shuffled down the priority list and was eventually left to rot for months. No more though!