Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endless

[Announcement] Wadazine.com - Our own Doom Master Wadazine website!

This is a big landmark moment for the Wadazine! Thanks to everyone who contributes and reads every month, it’s a true product of the Doom fan community. 

Another doom site in my bookmarks? I do not know...
Wait ... they have a magazine about Doom and they go on the 13th ?? TAKE ALL MY FUCKING MONEY

yeah.gif

Wow, the site looks AWESOME! A great and professional work as always. Bookmarked of course XD

Congratulations to Endless and everyone involved on this! :D

so cool and so much easier to find a specific issue now

This is absolutely incredible.

Doomworld should adopt this as their 'newstuff' successor.

One comment: the magazine is HUGE. I don't know about you guys, but in this world of constant 24/7 news, maybe slimming it down so more people can get through it in a half hour or less would be great? Up to you guys. 

That's amazing!

20 minutes ago, princetontiger said:

Doomworld should adopt this as their 'newstuff' successor.

I second this.

This is epic. Also something unrelated, I think some of the images on Issue 13 (the Impossible segment of the Wad Progression for Skill Improvement) are mismatched.

The natural evolution of @Endless and his team continues. I was honored to feature on a few of the issues, and i will be honored again in any forthcoming issue.

Wadazine is just brilliant. Superlatives be damned.

Congratulations, this looks great. Being able to turn an aura of conflict and controversy into a work of art is commendable, a prime example of productivity that few people could manage. You're a very dedicated person, Endless.

Nice! You kept this pretty under wraps. Cool that the domain name Wadazine was available! 

Are you going to write the blog every week? How will that work?

Doom is going through a renaissance. There's a lot of people getting back into it, particularly single player Doom.

Games like minecraft and services like twitch and moddb are really energizing this community. The quality of mapping has gotten much stronger than I would have imagined for a 30 year old game.

1 hour ago, princetontiger said:

One comment: the magazine is HUGE. I don't know about you guys, but in this world of constant 24/7 news, maybe slimming it down so more people can get through it in a half hour or less would be great? Up to you guys. 

In return, each issue also takes quite long to make (semi-monthly release duration), which should give anyone plenty of time to check on past releases :) 

Thanks everyone! We hope you all have a good time reading our work or having fun with any of our events. The Wadazine.com is not going to be a static thing, as we still have some plans to upgrade it and make it even cooler for our readers. Since this is the first time we do something like this, we are still quite novice at this whole website-handling, but so far, we're loving it!

2 hours ago, Chip said:

Nice! You kept this pretty under wraps. Cool that the domain name Wadazine was available! 

Are you going to write the blog every week? How will that work?

Knowing my obsession with writing, I'll probably do one a day. jk. But I will definitely keep the blog active, both for my own comments, as well as small previews of articles that will be fully revealed in our upcoming editions.

11 minutes ago, Endless said:

Knowing my obsession with writing, I'll probably do one a day. jk. But I will definitely keep the blog active, both for my own comments, as well as small previews of articles that will be fully revealed in our upcoming editions.

That reminds me, I should probably do some final editing for my article. image.png.fd6f83a2d47e9c83f9be7d4fabb82164.png

thank you! I'm excited to see what comes next for the Wadazine website. I'm also going to call the Blog from now on Endless' Wad Log, cuz' I think it sounds cool. 

It really is incredible how far the Wadazine has come. I've probably said it a thousand times, but it's true. Soon, it will be a multi-million dollar corporation.  

In the disclaimer at the bottom of the page, "fan project" is unhyphenated whereas "fan-projects" is hyphenated.

pls fix