Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blackroat

I've finished Doom 2 on Nightmare for the first time

35 minutes ago, Shepardus said:

If one actually cares to watch the videos OP shared, one can see that OP is using saves and loads, which renders moot the whole talk about recording demos.

In easier maps, I didn't use saves such as map 1-2-3-5-13-16-18-31-32 but in other maps, I played with saves.

In map 13 and 16, I did saves but I did not load the saves.

I shared some of the videos here. For the rest of my recordings, you can see on my channel :)

Some are also pistol start while others are not, depending on the difficulty :)

Edit:

As for my actual long play of Nightmare in Doom 2, I had only done the pistol start in map 23 and map 28.

Pistol start for Map 23 was becausing of surviving the map 22 with low health.

Map 28 was replayed later again with pistol start after I had recorded its video because of losing one of the saves in map 29, which was made in the beggining. The reason is, I wouldn't do the the pistol start in map 29 so I did the pistol start with previous map (map 28) and went on playing with saves. And it was after a long break I took.

Edited by Blackroat

33 minutes ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

anyway.... I just checked, even though it's not my business and it turns out that we have a ban-evader here...

YT account of vids of the old account is the same as in the OP:
https://www.doomworld.com/forum/post/2164262

Even worse, if you look at the avatar pic from @Can't play on Nightmare and look at the cover photo from @Blackroat... it's the same dude

8 minutes ago, Smoothandz said:

Even worse, if you look at the avatar pic from @Can't play on Nightmare and look at the cover photo from @Blackroat... it's the same dude

I developed a lot of skill in Doom since then. But this can't be appreciated on Doom Forum because it was not 1.9 but 1.66... and I record normal, short videos instead of what is called a Demo.

Unbelieveable. Seriously.

Edit:

If one watches my older videos, and newer videos, it's easy to notice the skill difference in my playing.

Edited by Blackroat