Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pezl

8 map wad.wad --- (8 maps)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1297555247_8mapweadwad.png.8ca444659cba549a71cfeecdf60c214c.png Hello Guys! Pezl Here with new map pack. I hope you will Enjoy!

This time ive did some source of harder maps that arent long.

Built in 6 days.

Every map is tested by me so i hope theres no bugs..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFO:

Name - 8mapwad.wad

Game - Doom 2

Ports tested - GDZoom

Contains - MAP01, MAP02, MAP03, MAP04, MAP05, MAP06, MAP07, MAP08

Gameplay - Singleplayer

Build Time - 6 days

Textures - Doom 2

Requirments - Nothing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD:

RAR ---> pezls8mapwad.rar

ZIP ---> pezls8mapwad.zip

SCREENSHOTS:

8mw.png.70a619702c43e88eb3670f60f30ac07f.png

hey thank you so much for videos @Clippy & @Biodegradable!

I know its some crappy source of short maps but its not created in 10 minutes :D

Only reason why i made this in 6 days because everytime i had idea i just mapped it.

Map names are not released yet but workin on it. Anyways hope you enjoyed.

Thank you! Hope you enjoyed.

55 minutes ago, princetontiger said:

Nice. I like these

Just played them on GZDoom (Software Renderer) and some maps are quite short and simple. While I like short maps, some of the maps of this wad are REALLY short (MAP02 and MAP07 comes to my mind) for my taste. Something you could do is merge some of them on a bigger map and add a bit more details on them. As they say, sometimes "quality is better than quantity" :)

Anyways, it was fun to go through this, my favorite map was MAP05, I liked the switch hunt and the small teleport puzzle to get the Red Key. This was my favorite section of that map:

Spoiler

MAP05-1.jpg.73bf3590b371c2fc04f842be86f9f0c9.jpg

Also I found some texture bugs on MAP08 (they are visible on Software mode)

Spoiler

MAP08-1.jpg.4dc3bf8c14ab359a37b5157649260c94.jpgMAP08-2.jpg.00a18c23ede53d2f1e49be40ff1e1378.jpgMAP08-3.jpg.b610906b93dddeb5135eff2f1da3008d.jpg

Secrets get more evident, maybe you can change the fake walls with the good 'ol hidden doors XD

Nice work, your maps were pretty fun, can't wait to see more XD

16 minutes ago, LUISDooM said:

Just played them on GZDoom (Software Renderer) and some maps are quite short and simple. While I like short maps, some of the maps of this wad are REALLY short (MAP02 and MAP07 comes to my mind) for my taste. Something you could do is merge some of them on a bigger map and add a bit more details on them. As they say, sometimes "quality is better than quantity" :)

Anyways, it was fun to go through this, my favorite map was MAP05, I liked the switch hunt and the small teleport puzzle to get the Red Key. This was my favorite section of that map:

Reveal hidden contents

MAP05-1.jpg.73bf3590b371c2fc04f842be86f9f0c9.jpg

Also I found some texture bugs on MAP08 (they are visible on Software mode)

Reveal hidden contents

MAP08-1.jpg.4dc3bf8c14ab359a37b5157649260c94.jpgMAP08-2.jpg.00a18c23ede53d2f1e49be40ff1e1378.jpgMAP08-3.jpg.b610906b93dddeb5135eff2f1da3008d.jpg

Secrets get more evident, maybe you can change the fake walls with the good 'ol hidden doors XD

Nice work, your maps were pretty fun, can't wait to see more XD

Hey Thank you so much for review and playing!! Hope you enjoyed. I know map 5 is best and i spent a lot of time to do this one :D Also i didnt saw this bug, in which doom you played it?

1 minute ago, Pezl said:

Hey Thank you so much for review and playing!! Hope you enjoyed. I know map 5 is best and i spent a lot of time to do this one :D Also i didnt saw this bug, in which doom you played it?

You are welcome. I played this with GZDoom g4.6.1 using software renderer, these bugs are noticeable using that render mode. :)