Dark Chocolate VS Milk Chocolate  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Which tastes better?

• Milk choco
    • Dark choco

1 minute ago, FireballCaco said:

Milk chocolate all the way, baby. 

Yeah, les gooooooooooooooooooo

I like both equally, so not only am i inclusive and respectful to both of cacaokind, i get to enjoy most kinds of chocolate out there.

The Cacaodemon is my favorite.

I don't really buy candy but get some every once in a while if it's around, and most of it is the cheap stuff, which is good cause why would I buy expensive sweets. As far as cheaper candy goes, milk chocolate is almost always better. Have had some more fancy chocolates and at that point it's pretty 50/50, would never buy the fancy kind though cause 10 bucks for chocolate sounds wrong.

Milk chocolate can kinda work if it's part of a candy bar with more going on than just the chocolate, but I don't like it on its own and I have never preferred it over dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is  d e l i c i o u s

Dark chocolate. Particularly raw cacao treats made by a chocolatier who REALLY knows their way around raw chocolate. Fucking amazing.

Dark, less painful on my shite teeth. Milk Chocs are generally too sweet for me :(

I always have difficulties choosing a favourite without further context. I like them both for particular uses.

Safe bet: Milk Chocolate is the general go-to and pretty good mixed with other flavours and toppings.

Special treat: Dark chocolate makes the best hot chocolates, dips and ice-cream toppings. I also like it as its own although can become too much a bit quicker.

If we were to choose any kind of chocolate and treats, Nutella's Hazelnut chocolate is my number one choice. Ferrero Rocher is my weakness.

5 hours ago, Teo Slayer said:

Salt in chocolate?

Sweet and salty complement each other well and it's a common enough mixture in all sorts of candy and cuisine.

I prefer milk, my wife prefers dark.

White is not chocolate.

Edited by Capellan

I like dark because i love the bitterness of it plus a piece of dark chocolate is actually good for your heart, just one piece.....Me if you hand me a bar of dark chocolate i will destroy it with my mouth (phrasing). I do like milk chocolate but it's kinda eh and white? I can't really eat white because it hurts my teeth, i know sounds werid but it's true.