Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SoM

Eternity status

Hey all,

I thought I would take a few minutes to update everyone on what's been going on with Eternity lately, and the bad news is, that not a lot has been happening :\ heh

I've been working on a rendering optimization that has thus far, sped up rendering considerably, but I'm not sure of how it will fare on machines other than my own. So I'll see what Quasar thinks of it, and see if it produces similar results on his comp.

Other than that, just things like little bug fixes, my 3D side code and 3D object clipping code seem to be flawless now, although more playtesting is in their future. And my new linedef types to move 3d floors work perfectly! I am very happy about them especially, they make it very easy to create doors and lifts out of middletextures, and they are flawless as far as I can tell. They will work with any kind of moving floor or ceiling, and I haven't found any issues with clipping things against these movements. So yay for that!

I guess that's all for now...

SoM said:
I've been working on a rendering optimization that has thus far, sped up rendering considerably, but I'm not sure of how it will fare on machines other than my own. So I'll see what Quasar thinks of it, and see if it produces similar results on his comp.

HEH! Can't wait to this that in action! :)