Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pixel Fiend

Challenge the person above you to play / beat a level

2 hours ago, RonnieJamesDiner said:

I challenge the person above me to beat Mutabor on the "Onslaught!" (HNTR) difficulty setting.

Going into this map blind, hadn't even heard of it till now which is on me for not looking at the cacowards more. Map's aesthetic as hell with the best chaingun combat I've had. Not done yet though, I think I got pretty far though, died at the blue key fight after the red key fight, unsure how far that is into the map but I was about 38 minutes in. Will keep trying at it, thank you for giving me this challenge.

Here's my latest attempt: Bailey_Mutabor_Try5.zip

(uh, also next person who's issuing a challenge, skip me, challenge the person above me)

12 minutes ago, Cell said:

Beat Hadephobia MAP33, the enormous unfair fucker I unleashed upon this world almost 10 years ago.

No restrictions, it's horrible enough per se. Maybe Fast Monsters if you're cocky enough.

An attempt was made, but I died in a pit with mancubus and the revenant. I think I might've been hit by damaging floor 

11 minutes ago, NieMaMordy said:

An attempt was made, but I died in a pit with mancubus and the revenant. I think I might've been hit by damaging floor 

Darn huge respect for you for taking on the challenge.

I challenge the person above me to UV-MAX Sunlust's God Machine on HMP or higher while grabbing 2 megaspheres or less. Any other item is 100% allowed.

20 minutes ago, Lucky_Edie said:

Frog_and_toad map04

You know how to avoid vile attacks right? ^^

Barely survived a total of one time, and then got lost waddling around the level since i'd never played it before lmao

there's something obvious I'm missing, I know it lol

I survived the first bit tho which is better than I can normally say.

I challenge you to have a go at "Have @ It" MAP32 of the Plutonia Revisited Community Project. UV-MAX of course, peestol start or not as you prefer. Nothing too insane here, just a good workout.

I challenge you to beat Eternal Doom Map30 without watching any playthrough on youtube (no need to uv-max)

Edited by Danlex

I challenge you to play plutonia.wad with Unholy Massacre, respawning demons without mods

this is a cool thread. sunlust map02 only using the single shotgun/pistol/fist on HMP or UV if you are one of the doom gods

Edited by Monry

I challenge you to play Alien Vendetta's Map 20 with no monsters using a controller while being upside down on your chair/couch. 

8 hours ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

I challenge @SilentD00mer to beat Hell Revealed Map 29 pistol start on UV

Yeah, once you get past the trap of the room with the blue key the things get easier in this map,but I died a couple of times(many times).

7 hours ago, game said:

Yeah asking someone to play more would bee too much

Yeah, sorry.

@Teo Slayer Epic 2, Map 05, UV-max, pistol start

@JustCallMeKaito play Moonblood Map 32, UV-Max, pistol start

BTSX E1, MAP24, UV Max, solo-net. Pretty vanilla and probably very easy compared to most of these challenges here, but it's something.

Give me your worst!

1 hour ago, SynDoom said:

Give me your worst!

Toilet of the gods map04 

https://dsdarchive.com/wads/totg

If I'm getting a request I won't do any mods. 

Took 4 attempts,  green armour + soulsphere + switch infinite height press, sr50 across gap. 

Got blocked by shotgunner/imps at the end. 

Screenshot_Doom_20210903_173143.png.4954defe6ff4f5570e6dd47f8078029c.png

Edited by Lucky_Edie

Spoiler

Please check the main post, I updated the rules.

NOT PLAYED - OKUPLOK

@Lucky_Edie - DOOM 2 HELL ON EARTH, MAP11, HNTR PACIFIST

Edited by game

Zone 400 MAP26.

- No Saves.

- Avoid Radiation Suits.

- UV Fast.

- Pistol, Shotgun and Super Shotgun only.

I DARE YOU!!!!

You can use the slowdown mode to record in Prboom-Plus.

@DynamiteKaitorn Community Chest 1 MAP29.

Simply reach the exit with any percentage of kills and secrets with no cheats. Any difficulty is allowed, so is any number of saves, a walkthrough is not.

Have fun :)

12 minutes ago, DynamiteKaitorn said:

@Worriedidiot

E4M2 without any saves on ITYTD. >:)

I recorded a demo of it on PRBoom+.

Finished it on my second try. On the first try I died from an accidental face rocket. I forgot how to telefrag the Cyberdemon so I just finished the map with him still alive.

To be honest, it was too easy. After doing this, I kinda want to do it again but on UV.

e4m2ITYTD.rar

43 minutes ago, Xulgonoth said:

@DynamiteKaitorn Community Chest 1 MAP29.

Simply reach the exit with any percentage of kills and secrets with no cheats. Any difficulty is allowed, so is any number of saves, a walkthrough is not.

Have fun :)

With how fucking poorly designed the map is, yeah I'm skipping...

10 hours ago, Sergeant G said:

I challenge you to have a go at "Have @ It" MAP32 of the Plutonia Revisited Community Project. UV-MAX of course.

Halfway through I had to pause so idk if that appears in the demo and I also paused again to try and lookup on the doomwiki where that final secret was but I got lost so \_(o~o)_/ Missed one secret but I got all the baddies and such.

prcp32uv.zip

I will say that the person above me has to complete the Chasm on HMP under 1:10.

48 minutes ago, forgettablepyromaniac said:

Halfway through I had to pause so idk if that appears in the demo and I also paused again to try and lookup on the doomwiki where that final secret was but I got lost so \_(o~o)_/ Missed one secret but I got all the baddies and such.

prcp32uv.zip

Excellent, I will have a looksie at the demo when I wake up! Also, with apologies to Danlex, I don't have DOOM Eternal. I will happily undertake any classic DOOM challenge. My ports are PrBoom+ and GZDOOM atm, please keep it compatible with those. 

1 minute ago, Sergeant G said:

Excellent, I will have a looksie at the demo when I wake up! Also, with apologies to Danlex, I don't have DOOM Eternal. I will happily undertake any classic DOOM challenge. My ports are PrBoom+ and GZDOOM atm, please keep it compatible with those. 

I think he means the wad called Eternal Doom, not Doom Eternal.