Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
QuaketallicA

This just in...

image.png.0f10640ec3ec2048e1be7c00accd59d5.png

On a scarier note, there's actually a website where you can make your own fake news look quite legitimate. Your article can go live on a convincing imitation of a real news website, next to other real news articles published by the company. All it takes is one unscrupulous individual and a lot of stupid, lazy people scrolling through social media feeds without bothering to check the link. Good thing that could never happen...

Edited by Major Arlene : potential malicious link

The world is ending? Crap. All my stuff is there. What timezone is that please? Need to adjust for New Zealand time.

45 minutes ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

20210906_170242.jpg

Great. First the apocalypse and now an influx of Americans?! This just keeps getting worse.

2 hours ago, PSXDoomer said:

What did Florida Man do this time. Open the gates of hell? Someone’s gotta talk to that guy.

I'm here, what seems to be the problem? I follow city ordinance and close the gates at 10:00PM. Want to watch me feed meth to squirrels?

2 minutes ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

I'm here, what seems to be the problem? I follow city ordinance and close the gates at 10:00PM. Want to watch me feed meth to squirrels?

Yes to the squirrels.

Stuff like this is why i fact check articles before I decide to start a conversation about it, you can't trust everything you read on the internet to be true lol

Oh dear. Might want to check your computer. I just went to the site itself and ESET immediately found a trojan.

4 hours ago, Murdoch said:

Great. First the apocalypse and now an influx of Americans?! This just keeps getting worse.

Fortunately for you, it can't really get worse than Americans. I wouldn't wish my people on any country.

9 minutes ago, magicsofa said:

Fortunately for you, it can't really get worse than Americans. I wouldn't wish my people on any country.

Lol well I was kidding. Not all of you are bad. Its just the bad ones are louder and more obvious.

Note that you don't really need a website for that. You can do it yourself in Firefox. Right-click on the page, choose "inspect element", and start editing.

e.g.:

x31f1w8.png

Major Arlene didn't actually post that.

1 hour ago, Gez said:

Note that you don't really need a website for that. You can do it yourself in Firefox. Right-click on the page, choose "inspect element", and start editing.

Good old F12.

I think Chrome also does that....? Not sure though.

3 hours ago, Major Arlene said:

hey there, removed the link since it's coming up with trojans on antivirus systems, but this is interesting in any case.

fuck. do you have to click some download button or does going to the websites fuck your computer up automatically?. because the only antivirus i have is the one that comes with windows