Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dyshoria

what whould a sequel to (one of) the worst wad ever made be like

So in my opinion 1337.wad is the worst wad of all time but others might think otherwise. But i wonder how whould a sequel to the awful 1337.wad be like. I whould like to hear it.

3 hours ago, Teo Slayer said:

Is there any reason for it to get a sequel?

No im just wondering what a sequel  would be like 

Going to take a wild stab in the dark and say "really rather bad". Seriously... what is the point of this?

Sometimes I contemplate what Howard the Duck would have been like as a silent film in the early days of Japanese filmmaking. I conjure deep images of Howard cutting down The Evil Shogun as I stare aimlessly into absolute darkness.

I don't make threads talking about it though. I only post such thoughts in other people's threads, like this one.

The ultimate troll would be to make a wad that is really good that looks like it will be a setup for a trap wad, but the trap never comes and because of that the wad is just a really good wad that people expected to be awful.

5 hours ago, Plank_Guy_89 said:

The ultimate troll would be to make a wad that is really good that looks like it will be a setup for a trap wad, but the trap never comes and because of that the wad is just a really good wad that people expected to be awful.

Except most people will not actually play it...

If someone asked me to make a somewhat of an unauthorized remake of Mockery, I'd be afraid people would just hate it.

3 hours ago, KHJDoom25 said:

If someone asked me to make a somewhat of an unauthorized remake of Mockery, I'd be afraid people would just hate it.

the only people who whould say that they hate it is people who dont get the joke

15 hours ago, LadyMistDragon said:

Hell Revealed 3. Massive overscaling and stupidly grinding.

Someone has made some HR style maps and they're pretty fun as I remembered. If HR3 is going to be as consistence and fun as those maps I wish it exists.