Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomguykiller69

Incredible photos taken from your port of doom

Recommended Posts

Who knew that Hell has its own arsenal?

Screenshot_Doom_20210908_204240.png.24c3a8e9a3619a12b588d702d68e8a97.png

 

Here's Castle Wolfenstein

Screenshot_Doom_20210908_105304.png.e2079088f625b407fc36da5ee8d52e1e.png

 

Hell on Earth right there

Screenshot_Doom_20210908_113435.png.611ce9a954e92d908bf33155aed7cde8.png

 

I just really love Extermination Day, it's sick

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Teo Slayer said:

Who knew that Hell has its own arsenal?

Screenshot_Doom_20210908_204240.png.24c3a8e9a3619a12b588d702d68e8a97.png

 

Here's Castle Wolfenstein

 Screenshot_Doom_20210908_105304.png.e2079088f625b407fc36da5ee8d52e1e.png

 

Hell on Earth right there

Screenshot_Doom_20210908_113435.png.611ce9a954e92d908bf33155aed7cde8.png

 

I just really love Extermination Day, it's sick

I love the maps that take the player to the city, it is always nice to exterminate demons in cities

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, doomguykiller69 said:

I love the maps that take the player to the city, it is always nice to exterminate demons in cities

I know right. It makes me feel like a badass whenever I run in the streets, get inside buildings, jumping on roofs and murdering demons. Too bad that DOOM 2 didn't had any good city maps

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Teo Slayer said:

I know right. It makes me feel like a badass whenever I get in the streets, inside buildings, jumping on roofs and murdering demons. Too bad that DOOM 2 didn't had any good city maps

For me it is more than enough Map 13 of doom 2, taking into account that it was created in 94, that map is my favorite, nothing better than the outdoors and a good killing of demons

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, doomguykiller69 said:

For me it is more than enough Map 13 of doom 2, taking into account that it was created in 94, that map is my favorite, nothing better than the outdoors and a good killing of demons

I love Map 13 as well dude

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Worriedidiot said:

Here's something I took just for this.

 It's from a wad called XXXI Cybersky

Screenshot_Doom_20210908_222025.png

The skyboxes that represent the night, I love them, I think they look amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Teo Slayer said:

I just really love that sky

 Screenshot_Doom_20210827_110113.png.63e8972bb3ffa47f60bcf03eeb6799d2.png

It makes an amazing Hellish atmosphere

That sky reminded me of the discarded texture from Doom that I have as my wallpaper! It looks awesome!

title2_1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, doomguykiller69 said:

That sky reminded me of the discarded texture from Doom that I have as my wallpaper! It looks awesome!

title2_1.png

First time I see that. Great picture

Share this post


Link to post

I had fun with many of Akeldama's maps, but it did have some levels which bogged things down, indulging in dense monster placement that didn't threaten the player and was instead just a boring barrier to grind through in order to clear a path. For all my mechanical gripes, though, I still have to admit that nearly every level was beautiful, with a really solid grasp of lighting. In particular, I thought the opening tableau of Valkiriforce's MAP21 was really classy.

 

740282349_AkeldamaMAP21.png.00f163c1e358436651bd34f5b157f70a.png

Share this post


Link to post

I really love the look of BTSX and this might just be my favorite view from any game in general.

BTSXM26.png

Share this post


Link to post

imagen.png.1c15154f40b93beb92b0135fb71713c5.png

 

I posted this one a while ago, I just find this place from TNT Map 19 beautiful, the night sky with the galaxy, the gray walls. IDK, but I find it relaxing

 

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Lol 6 said:

imagen.png.1c15154f40b93beb92b0135fb71713c5.png

 

I posted this one a while ago, I just find this place from TNT Map 19 beautiful, the night sky with the galaxy, the gray walls. IDK, but I find it relaxing

  

without a doubt, a good skybox makes a difference!

Share this post


Link to post

Screenshot_Doom_20210112_115733.png.22cb24a7e92a6304a327763426a29fa8.png

I had mixed together Maskim Xul with Hexen Weapons, Eternal Doom, and all other sorts of crap just so that I could summon a bunch of monsters have them all fight in an epic war. This is probably like looking at aftermath war photos with the corpses everywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, KubaloBlackMT said:

Screenshot_Doom_20210112_115733.png.22cb24a7e92a6304a327763426a29fa8.png

I had mixed together Maskim Xul with Hexen Weapons, Eternal Doom, and all other sorts of crap just so that I could summon a bunch of monsters have them all fight in an epic war. This is probably like looking at aftermath war photos with the corpses everywhere.

The classic battle of demons in arena!

Share this post


Link to post

 

Ok, I'm back with more EDay screenshots. This time is Hell's City

 

Screenshot_Doom_20210909_105914.png.81319d61e024c33bdecd71c42f67e150.png

Screenshot_Doom_20210909_112045.png.52455c194c2fd4f18ba34699555d8ae6.png

Screenshot_Doom_20210909_113003.png.49a449654484daf3c10690baad0cc101.png

Screenshot_Doom_20210909_114212.png.e88c18f95666fa59d88968bd450a1142.png

Screenshot_Doom_20210909_115503.png.ed4188f343b695bd86a5b39fbec540ee.png

 

Extermination Day is now my favourite DOOM Megawad of all time. I hope Mark will get the time to finish it

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, KubaloBlackMT said:

Screenshot_Doom_20210112_115733.png.22cb24a7e92a6304a327763426a29fa8.png

I had mixed together Maskim Xul with Hexen Weapons, Eternal Doom, and all other sorts of crap just so that I could summon a bunch of monsters have them all fight in an epic war. This is probably like looking at aftermath war photos with the corpses everywhere.

Looks like the outcome is that you have slight problems, like the cacolich there not having enough frames to finish their death animation.

Share this post


Link to post

Reposting my screenshots from the Wad And Map Guessing Game Thread:

 

Struggle - Antaresian Legacy MAP25: Druidia Borealis Sanctum

doom02.png

 

Planisphere 2

doom00.png

 

Return to Hadron E3M7: Void Bastion

doom00.png

 

Candlemass

doom01.png

 

MAYhem 2018 - Orange Edition! MAP31: Wowee

doom02.png

Edited by Shepardus : Adjusted size of image previews

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Gez said:

Looks like the outcome is that you have slight problems, like the cacolich there not having enough frames to finish their death animation.

Yeah I felt someone would've noticed, what peeves me more is the bat that the Imp Warlord summons. You can see it in the photo and it's not a glitch, Its death animation in any wad ever seems to just end there. I haven't checked the sprites for it yet but I think they should've finished that up if the sprites really do end there.

Share this post


Link to post

Oh yeah, there was a time I done this

Screenshot_Doom_20210908_120945.png.512c4eb047992e1b679a5a1625e78684.png

Glory kill on the Cyberdemon, hell yeah

 

Also, I really like this campfire over there

Screenshot_Doom_20210907_122807.png.2937375fa0276bc49aa7fbf342c55700.png

Share this post


Link to post

Alien-Vendetta-map10-inter.png

 

I always mention this one, but it really is probably the most aesthetically pleasing set piece I've seen in this game.

 

This view from Deus Vult II is also still awesome:

 

dvii-1i05.png

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×