Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain POLAND

The ULTIMATE slaughter map!

@Nine Inch Heels I do apologize if my response put you on the pedestal, that wasn't my intention. I was just throwing my 2 cents in on how the conversation is going from my view. You seem to have a grasp on the in's-and-out's of mapping and there are people that want to argue with you... and I find that hilarious. In the end, if they think they are right and it can be done, then get busy mapping! They can argue with you until the heat death of the universe, but until we see a final product, words mean nothing.

At this point i am convinced the original poster is a troll or a fool. People with more experience are saying its simply not going to work and he's just not listening. Imagine trying to actually edit the map. Scrolling through it in Doom builder will be painfully slow, if it doesn't simply crash. Not to mention the insane hours editing and testing. The whole concept is fundamentally foolish and misguided.

OP if you are serious please listen. This will not work. You will waste hours of your life and sooner or the later either the ports or the map editor will throw up it's hands and say "I'm out!".

16 minutes ago, Murdoch said:

At this point i am convinced the original poster is a troll or a fool.

I'm leaning towards the latter of those two.

17 minutes ago, Murdoch said:

People with more experience are saying its simply not going to work and he's just not listening.

Ya know, it's kinda funny how that all worked out. OP asked if something like this was possible, and just like you said people with much more experience told him no. After multiple detailed responses, OP just says "naw, this is totally doable." 

"Experienced Mappers meet brick wall. Brick wall meet exper.... oh nevermind you're not listening."