Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tactical Burger (Old acc)

How can i find people to make wads with

I think like i replace some of the monsters and textures. I can make custom midis. And ofcourse custom levels. I think for the theme is like episode 1 big uac facility where you need to stop the hell invasion. Then episode 2 you are in hell to stop the invasion and go back to earth. Episode 3 is hell on earth. 

I have a plot for one that's really cool but would need a massive overhaul of graphics and mappers. I'd show the story but I'm just now rewriting it. I swear its over 100 pages though. Not really doom material unless cutscenes or massive multiple text screens are possible. I can rock some MP3s though.

Dude this is what I always wanted to do is to ask people to help me but I never really got any replys on the thread I made but I can try to help you with custom assets and maybe show you my doom projects as well we can have fun doing this helping each other out I'm so willing to help you!

You can always join the Hellforge. There are tons of people there who can help you build cool stuff :)

10 hours ago, Womneare said:

add me as friends on discord my username is Womneare#9094

I can't get your discord contact to work I tried lowercase the w but that didn't work so here is mine see if we can get together this way Kinotsu_Kochirumi#5843