Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endless

The Doom Master Wadazine #14 - Feat. Wadarcheology, Doom Retro w/ Brad Harding, interview w/ Kes Gaming, Icarus Web, Console DOOM Chronicles, Beta 64 and Attack on Io!

7 minutes ago, Rudolph said:

Wait, is it Beta 64 or Beta 14? The latter appears on the cover.

Ooops! I didn't catch that, it's Beta 64!

47 minutes ago, Rudolph said:

Wait, is it Beta 64 or Beta 14? The latter appears on the cover.

Oh boy. Fixed! Thanks for the report.

Issues 13 and 14 are now up on Doomshack.org!

I found a small error on page 32 - "Doctor's Crypt" and "Deep Core 1" erroneously share screenshots. Oops!

Endless sent me a PM letting me know this tiny error will soon be fixed!

Also, page 54 made me happy as hell..

burjua.jpg

I can feel the love.. Keep up the excellent work Endless & WZ team. Nice one!

I am so glad the wads for skill improvement thread was converted into an article, it’s been really useful for me in order for me to get better at the game. While I gave in on using saves. It still does wonders for getting better at doom no matter how you play through the listed wads. It also gave me an excuse to play with the community midi packs for the official releases listed 

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. We hope you guys enjoy this issue. We worked a lot on it and we're proud of what came of it :D

And as always, don't forget that we're always looking for contributors, so if anyone wants to become part of our nex issue, by my guest!

E8dJLgdWYAkkUGC?format=jpg&name=medium

3 hours ago, Antnee said:

Wow thanks for reviewing my dusty ol wad!  Really appreciate it!

It was my pleasure! As the wadarcheology article shows, great WADs can get lost in the cracks of time... But hopefully we can prevent too many from falling through! Especially such a megawad which people have been clamoring for with Doom 64 without knowing Beta 64 exists!

There is so much stuff in here! 

@Soulless brought this to my attention and I'm still making my way through it but I want to thank you for including my mini megawad and the chilled chicken wad that me and the others worked on 

I hope there's mention of Tricked and Trapped by @Soulless because this is an amazingly well put together set of five maps with great detail and great gameplay that I feel deserves more attention as well 🤠

On 9/20/2021 at 6:24 AM, Ranger46 said:

Looks great, very impressive magazine. I'll probably print them off when I get some ink together.

I hope official Wadazine physical copies are not out of the question...

13 hours ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

I hope official Wadazine physical copies are not out of the question...

I just rather physical copies of everything for myself. I wish I could just buy the magazines really. Would be more professional than printouts but no problems.