Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Biz!

Shower Thoughts

Tell whatever random smartass thoughts you have.

Now, let's start, it's always save the day, not the night.

I sometimes have dreams where I'm a woman; and other times I have dreams about alternate versions of my life. I honestly don't know why this happens, but hey! I'm not complaining, especially since I'm bi. After all, those dreams as a woman introduce me to some nice looking guys.

16 hours ago, kubajonas said:

If you are invisible, and blink, you'd just see through your eyelids.

Ack shoe alley, if you were invisible you would not be able to see because if the light went through you and didn't interact with you it wouldn't interact with your eyes so you wouldn't be able to process vision. That is unless your eyes were the only part of you that weren't invisible.

👀

Every time you go to sleep you die and you wake up as a different person with the access to your memories.

Yes, there is some truth to "Movies are getting worse," because even though Hollywood still releases great movies, more often than not they bow down to established formulas, safety, reliable IPs to exploit, foreign markets, and approval from the Chinese government (who has to approve of all Chinese movies). This means that for every Blade Runner 2049, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, or Blindspotting, you get generic action blockbusters designed for maximum appeal and minimal substance.

2 hours ago, Kizoky said:

when I think about sleeping I can't sleep
when I sleep without thinking I sleep

the more I try to sleep, the less I sleep

Deja Vu's could very easily be snapshots of our past lives that "bleed" into our current life, and by that I mean when you die you start a "new game plus" where everything goes the same way, just you can make different choices and Deja Vu's are the exact moments you picked a different option in your past life

13 minutes ago, Okej5722 said:

I love chili, yet I hate americans. Why must I be so weird?

I uh, do not understand how this is weird

"Goddamn I really need to clean the bathroom."

As well as "Who the hell installed this tub and decided it was okay if the area directly in front of the drain was 1/12th of an inch below the lip of the drain, so there's always a bit of standing water left."

Edited by Jello

There are too many people above 50 years old in this house for there not to be like a wall handle or something in the shower in this house. Hell it'd help me a little. I get lots of sleepless nights and I take steamy showers and the steam accumulates and makes me drowsy due to the lowered oxygen and I like doze off for a split second sometimes and get close to slipping. Someone should really add a handle.

35 minutes ago, BaileyTW said:

There are too many people above 50 years old in this house for there not to be like a wall handle or something in the shower in this house. Hell it'd help me a little. I get lots of sleepless nights and I take steamy showers and the steam accumulates and makes me drowsy due to the lowered oxygen and I like doze off for a split second sometimes and get close to slipping. Someone should really add a handle.

A shower bar kit is relatively cheap and easy to install. I think the one I have was around $20. I had to put it in 7 years ago when I needed hip surgery. 

Just need the bar, and preferably a stud finder. Which you can get for 20 bucks if you don't already have one, just make sure you get one with voltage detection. Probably won't need the voltage detection in a shower, but if you ever need one somewhere else, it's wonderful. Just having a stud finder beats the hell of knocking on the wall to find a stud. Then an electric drill and a drill bit to predrill the hole.

Whole thing shouldn't take long. I mean maybe an hour if you've never used any of the tools required. Just make sure it's secured into a stud on both ends and it'll hold.

And yeah, I don't necessarily need it anymore, but it's still handy, and sometimes I do grab it because showers can get slippery.

34 minutes ago, CrystalHawk_Doom said:

Purple is such a ballin' color.

You're very right.

Spoiler

Purple better be your flags' colour.

9 minutes ago, Yandere_Doomer said:

Why do you hate us?

It's very self-explanatory; but there are a few people from america that I respect, mostly those who are my friends from there.

33 minutes ago, Okej5722 said:

It's very self-explanatory; but there are a few people from america that I respect, mostly those who are my friends from there.

It's..not self explanatory.

For example I don't like china but I'm fine with good honest Chinese people.. I don't dislike them simply because they're Chinese.