Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Biz!

Shower Thoughts

15 hours ago, Okej5722 said:

I love chili, yet I hate americans.

Why? I've met americans (People from the U.S.) in the past (Hell, my english teacher was from Texas) and they were nice people. Maybe you just had a bad experience?

25 minutes ago, Yandere_Doomer said:

Texans and texas are/is the best

As a texan, I can honestly say Texans are cool, except Texas as a state, not so much, we recently got a law for Texas saying you can't have an abortion after 5/6 weeks of pregnancy

If I scream or growl a heavy metal song under a shower
the scream itself has double the intensity

6 minutes ago, Redoom said:

we recently got a law for Texas saying you can't have an abortion after 5/6 weeks of pregnancy

Which I approve. As soon as it gets a heartbeat it's a living thing.. aborting that is murder.

If you really wanted an abortion you should have gotten it sooner, it's fucked up to abort something that is going to be born soon

1 hour ago, Yandere_Doomer said:

Which I approve. As soon as it gets a heartbeat it's a living thing.. aborting that is murder.

If you really wanted an abortion you should have gotten it sooner, it's fucked up to abort something that is going to be born soon

While I understand it's your opinion you have to know the brain is one of the last things to develop. I hope this discussion won't continue from now on.

1 hour ago, Yandere_Doomer said:

Why not put them out of their misery sooner, then? Look at the world they're going to be born into, especially if they're going to be born into the families of the poor who will let them starve to death a couple years later anyway. And if they don't starve, they'll be overworked and spat on by the industrialists of society.

Take a good look, and tell me, is this what you want? Is this "pro-life"? Is that label really accurate?

America is fucked in a lot of ways, so much that I can smell it from down here, and until it is unfucked, it's absolutely stupid to tell people that, just because they are now living, they must carry through into the shitty life conditions of the proletariat because "that's what God intended". Oh wait, that's what you intended; it's a good thing that they live so they can also be exploited and extorted for labour and money – if they don't starve anyway!

I'm not going to elaborate further. One ongoing flame war is good enough already, two is the end of me.

2 minutes ago, Smoothandz said:

"Kids, could you lighten up a little?"

[diabolic evil laughter that lasts for a humorously long amount of time, and ends with deep coughing and enormous pharingitis]

Edited by Gustavo6046

1 minute ago, CrystalHawk_Doom said:

Humans are demons lmao.

Reveal hidden contents

If religion was anything but acid trips that is.

If god existed, he would ended us all centuries ago. Now that would've been the best fate for us.

If you die, is it complete darkness? We have religion to believe what's in the afterlife

If all you do is angrily masturbate to a picture of another man's money then jizz into you mouth, you effectively combine all seven deadly sins.

Seven deadly sins speedrun

31 minutes ago, Smoothandz said:

If all you do is angrily masturbate to a picture of another man's money then jizz into you mouth, you effectively combine all seven deadly sins.

Seven deadly sins speedrun

What the fuck did I just stumble into?! Ahahah!

6 hours ago, doomguykiller69 said:

If someone came in with a toaster plugged in and threw it at me, I'd die here

nice job telling me your weakness idiot

13 hours ago, Yandere_Doomer said:

What the fuck did I just stumble into?! Ahahah!

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call "The Twilight Zone".

recent shower thought...

all glory... to the hypno toooooooad

been picking up the futurama mobile game after not playing and not completing it in 4 years