Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leejacksonaudio

Earworm Thread - What Song Is Stuck In Your Head?

I watched a video about the boss fight where this song plays, and now it's stuck in my head and won't leave, and I mean, I'm not complaining. But sometimes I'd like to think about another song lmao.

That song in E3M3 from REKKR.

Even when muted, I pretty much have the song memorized in my head! It happened to me last night. X-P

I've been working on a 10-minute-long song on a commission, and now I've got segments from all smegging 10 minutes stuck in my head!!! It won't stop!!! AAUUGGHH!!!

On 10/1/2021 at 7:58 AM, vyruss said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well, thanks to your (lack of a) post, now it's Virus.

And I can certainly think of worse songs to have stuck in my head.

8 hours ago, Jello said:

Well, thanks to your (lack of a) post, now it's Virus.

And I can certainly think of worse songs to have stuck in my head.

Oh jeez, I did a drop and run of a youtube link that didn't even survive the spoiler tag.

This song.

Not an avid fan on record, but these lot are one of the best live bands I've seen in ages. Except that the gig left me with just a few bars of the percussive delay riff from 3:00ish lodged looping in my head for weeks now. Like a curse, I sometimes I wake up to it in the middle of the night.

I spent far too long in this one location like seriously it took me maybe 2 months just to complete the quests.

^paw patrol theme is a straight banger

edit: got distracted by paw patrol so i guess i should add some text instead of just video link

i used to think this song was annoying but some lines from this pop up in my head ("You know I stay fresh to death, a boy from the projects
And I'ma take you to the top of the globe") to the point I ended up loving the song

Edited by DuckReconMajor

Been getting loads of "GTA V nostalgia" videos in my Youtube recommended, so now I keep hearing this in my head everywhere I go. Not complaining though.

Edited by Grimosaur

I managed to get this stuck in my head last night for some reason. Well, I know how it got there, it was a very long and convoluted thought process. I haven't even listened to this album in years, maybe a decade or more, but all the lyrics were still right there in my head.

I have a song stuck in my head pretty much everyday. Today it was these two:

Recently I started listening to Mongol and their song 'The Return' has been stuck in my head ever since, especially this bit:

Gone are the days of our empire. Never forgotten.
To this day we sing praise to those lost so long ago.
Gone are the heroes from tales of old. Names eternal as the sky!
Still we sing to the dead, praying for the Return!

Here's a link to the song

Fallen hard for this German folk metal/rock band. Got their cover of "Heroes" stuck in my head since i heard it and i am ok with that.