Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leejacksonaudio

Earworm Thread - What Song Is Stuck In Your Head?

I've been vibing my ass off to this one for the past several days. Any Heilung fans out here?

Another song that I get stuck on every so often. Yesterday I somehow forgot the first line of the song and it was driving me crazy because I could remember the rest of the song in its entirety. I was driving, so I couldn't immediately look it up. It was a maddening 45 minutes.

"She stood there bright as the sun on that California coast"

I bet I'll remember it next time.

"Don't wanna judge nobody, don't wanna be judged"

The bass line has lodged itself into my head and will never leave, I'll never be free

KNOWER in general is always stuck in my head, but this song is just so ridiculous and funny and awesome at the same time. I just adore it

2 minutes ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

@LuciferSam86

No it's stuck in my head:

Catchy song but probably one of the worst stereo mixes ever lol, the fade-in is meant to be trippy and it just feels weird and incomplete.

49 minutes ago, xdude_gamer said:

Catchy song but probably one of the worst stereo mixes ever lol, the fade-in is meant to be trippy and it just feels weird and incomplete.

Totally, there was a mono mix for Record Store Day 2017 I think. Really want to get my hands on it.

11 minutes ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

Totally, there was a mono mix for Record Store Day 2017 I think. Really want to get my hands on it.

Mono mixes in those times were so much better too. They spent all the effort on the mono because that's what everyone bought. Stereo was for the expensive dumb people who thought that it would be cool for two different channels to be shown.

Beatles famously denounced stereo and had George Martin do all the stereo mixes whilst they supervised mono.

I lie down in bed to sleep and this synth comes hammering into my mind... "I wear my sunglasses at night...duh duh duh..."

1 hour ago, magicsofa said:

Damn, this thread really caught me with my skirt up:

Intro gives me those nostalgic feels for no reason thanks magicsofa

I've had "Dress Rehearsal Rag" by Leonard Cohen stuck in my head most of the day. And it's a song that gets stuck in my head quite often.