Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haruko haruhara

i can't login into zdaemon site

no wonder i have not used this site before its because its complicated when trying to signup i can do confirm code but math????? my school failed math for me or other words i never learned it or i did but i forgot and can't even know what 1+2 is which i think its 3 or 4 but then i try to login after all of that i can't even login i don't know if its trying to wait till my account is activated or something i don't know please help.

Are you trying to create a forum account?

As for the question, there are sanity checks in-place during the registration process.

Once registered it should then tell you who to contact.

If you don't know the answer, there are calculators. (and google)

Edited by AF-Domains.net : Misunderstanding.

2 minutes ago, AF-Domains.net said:

What are you talking about?

In order to create an account and login to ZDaemon, all you need to do is download our main installer, execute it and then open the ZDaemon Game Browser (ZDaemon Launcher) at the end, from there you'll then be able to create an account.

Based on what you've otherwise described, you're attempting to register a forum account. That is completely separate.

A link to our main download area:
https://www.zdaemon.org/index.php?CMD=downloads

I already have zdaemon I just don't know what to do I will try to figure it out also are you the forum site owner if so are you going to activate my account?

In order to activate your account you'd need to tell me what its name happens to be.

Due to that, I'd recommend sending a direct message.

In that direct message mention the following:
1) The nickname you use in-game
2) The name you registered on the forum