Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alientank

Do you want a Doom 3 Collectors edition?

you mean that pic where you look outside?.. yah.. it remiends me of e1m1

Well, I wonder if this collector thing is a good idea. Because doom collector's edition was shit (yes, I bought it).
If they are gonna make a new pack, they shall at least include some of the best wads, level editors, TCs, etc...... In DCE there wasn't anything except the iwads...

it would be cool if they add a "figurine" of a doom3 monster in the special edition.. because they are planning to release a actionfigure set of doom3.. it would be so sweet to have a figurine of the doom3
hellknight made by mcfarlane toys

That would be awesome shit if they did the figurine thing I would want to collect all of the demon/marine figures. Also i hope they add some good wads and editors with the edition if they were to make another one.

I wouldn't mind a Doom poster being included, myself. (God knows I've been trying to find one for two years now.) An old school Doom II cover poster, or something of the like...

Also, perhaps a package somewhat like the Warcraft III collectors edition came in; larger, displayable box with a cinematic DVD and concept art book.

Who knows...

The problem is the poster will be folded, not rolled. I have an Ultimate doom poster but would like all the ones that id has in their offices shown in the legacy vid.

Got it when I bought Ultimate Doom online on ebay a few months ago. In original wrapper in mint condition for bout 20 bucks american. Pretty cool but it was folded, obviously you can't roll one of those in a box. I can't find any posters on ebay though for sale

BBG said:

Maybe the "Collector's Edition" could have things like a "Making of Doom 3" DVD, scans of original concept artwork, a Doom music score CD set, and other goodies.

Do you really want to spend 6 hours watching Carmack sitting infront of a pc typing, and occasionally taking a break to piss?

Can ya show me?

Well, here's the thread I got it from: http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11643 Sadly the link to the pic has been removed.

It would cool if it had a concept art coloring book;) I'd like it if they had all those old games, but would it require doom95 or some other program because y'know, new computers usually get along with DOS too well.