Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

game villians, the ones u love but really hate

what game villians do u love, or monsters. doesn't have to be a boss or even human. who or what is you fave from pure games; not movie, cartoon/animie or comic based games.

mine has to be the pyrimid head from silent hill 2. when i first saw it i was like "what the hell is that thing?" no other nasty creature is more bizare than that, well of the games i have seen.
other favorites include the beast from homeworld C and the imp from doom

Right it's Bowser at Versus mode at the secret very hard mode in Tetris attack. He does inimaginable combos that always make me say "WTF!!". I love that stage but god I hate him.

the Arch Ville.... because when yu kill a lot of monsters (IMP , SPIDERS , OR WHATEVER) he just comes and revive´em!

Kefka......fallen one

Sephiroth....because he cast supernova and supernova.

Nemesis....he is coming to get ya!

and Lavos.....i hate him so much!

The mirror image from Prince of Persia.

The annoying red thingies with spike limbs and a smug grin from Keen 4.

The 8-balls from Ken's Labtyrinth.

The Green Cargo-lifters from Descent.

Achenar from Myst.

-The last boss on Phantasy Star Online
-Mike Tyson from the original, "Mike Tyson's Punch-Out"
-Ultoros from Final Fantasy 6
-Any boss that rides a tank

The villain from Anachronox, whose name I can't quite remember and won't tell you without spoiling the story. That son of a bitch was leading you on the whole time, and when he's revealed it's a real kick in the pants.

The Dark Lich, from Secret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3.

The Director of H.A.R.M. from the NOLF games. Smarmy drunken bastard.

Saro from Dragon Warrior 4. Poor guy.

SHODAN!!!!!!!

For anyone who's played the really twisted, rather outdated (now a days) game N.A.R.C, I can recall the last boss to be a pain...

IMJack said:

The villain from Anachronox, whose name I can't quite remember and won't tell you without spoiling the story. That son of a bitch was leading you on the whole time, and when he's revealed it's a real kick in the pants.

yea that sucked and that last boss is a bitch to beat, infact i still have not(just takes too damn long and i aint got the time for it). yea i guess he would be in there too seeing that i never saw that one coming.

note my sig

The Iron Lich is easy to beat. It gets hard when you have to fight a lot of them at a time.

My most favorite boss enemies are:
Blood Lich - A crimson, floating version of the Iron Lich with some vicious attacks, can spawn ghosts that can resurrect enemies, and has a curse spell.
Heresiarch - A wide range of spells, including a reflective shield.
Maulotaur - Big and strong, and a lot of fun to kill
My least favorite boss enemies are:
Dark King from Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - One healing spell cast on him and he's dead.
Battle Lord from Duke Nukem - The mortars are easy to dodge, but that chaingun of his is more annoying than twenty of Doom's chaingunners.

Ichor said:

The Iron Lich is easy to beat. It gets hard when you have to fight a lot of them at a time.

Well, I should have added that they were hard to fight the first time I played Heretic =)

I remember when I first fought them. Those tornados were the worst. They were easy to avoid anywhere else, but in E1M8, all the space you had to maneuver around was a ledge going all around the area, and the middle platform. The rest was all lava. Even now, there's still a bit of a challenge to beat that map without using a Tome of Power or Ring of Invincibility.

Hmm, i have a few.

Andross from Starfox on the SNES, Robotnik from the Sonic games, Mr. X from Streets of Rage, Shao Kahn from MK3 (even though he got his ass handed to him in MK2), Legion from Shadowman, and the demonic visage of Sestren Exsis in Panzer Dragoon Saga on Saturn. That thing was oh so creepy!

Here's a few of my favorite games and my favorite monster for each :

• XCOM Ufo Defense : Chryssalids. I'll never forget the first time I met one of these on a night mission... the clicking of claws on metal will always stick, like a splinter in my mind. The horror, the horror.
  • Doom : the good ol' Demon. He's not particluarly big or frightening, just an all-round cool monster.
  • Metal Slug series : the nameless, cannon-fodder soldiers. They're easy come, easy go.
  • Half-Life : the Snarks. "GET IT OFF ME, GET IT AAAAHHH"

Lord FlatHead said:

• Metal Slug series : the nameless, cannon-fodder soldiers. They're easy come, easy go.

• But that's what the cool thing is about them :p! You keep killing 'em and killing 'em and killing 'em and killing 'em and killing 'em and... ok I'll stop. The best weapon to have when you fight against a huge group of souldiers is the BIG Flame Shot and Fire Bomb! It's so cool seeing all of them burn up all at once >:)!!! Speaking of Metal Slug, here's a specific enemy I hate fighting in Metal Slug. It's those stupid Aliens from Mslug2-3. They bug the hell outta me. If you thought fighting 20 soldiers was annoying try fighting 20 of those aliens! At least the soldiers die in one shot.

For some reason, I've always liked the imps in Doom. Other than that...

-The soldier dudes from Metal Slug
    -Octobrains from Duke3d
    -Dr. Eggman (aka, Dr. Robotnik)

But my favorites are definitly the Genestealers from Space Hulk. Damn those things are freekin' freeky! Here's one goin' after a terminator marine:

Lord FlatHead said:

Here's a few of my favorite games and my favorite monster for each :

• Half-Life : the Snarks. "GET IT OFF ME, GET IT AAAAHHH"

*shivers* I'd say the Icon of Sin is probably one of my favorites. He's just... Overwhelming.

The Koopa Kids
    Darth Vader (Super Baddie Deluxo)
    Heihachi Mishima
    M. Bison

[edit]Sorry, just saw that pic of the Blood Angels Terminator/Tyranid Genestealer, damnit i need to paint up the last of my Tyranid army. Squillions of em. Argh. Etc.[/edit]

The "Aarrrggghhhvile" - translation: "Archvile"

Geese Howard from the arcade Neo Geo Fatal Fury Special edition. Set the game on level 8 difficulty and enjoy the cheapest fighting A.I. ever designed. Just wait until you get to Geese on level 8...