Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

my ultimate doom/gameing room is done!

ok i have made the ultimate room for dooming, it has it all, well almost. I have 3 doom and 1 quake posters, my computer with surround sound and good lighting. all the privacy i want. finally got an air conditioner up here too. soon i will have DSL, and because it is an attic room it is a bit creepy so that adds to doom. I would like to get a cardboard cut out of the doom guy if i still could, saw one in late 95 in a game store and at blockbuster. to make it better what else should i get

*pure evil envy*
ack... i only have the "Quake I - coming soon" poster... although that gives me some comfort as it is pure art.

Fah. Why make a room for each game? If I did I would need a room for Doom, a room for Undying, a room for Silent Hill, a room for Parasite Eve 2... it would never end.

Instead, I just have one room with all of my fun goodies in it:
-Good lighting
-Kickass stereo
-Decent Privacy
-Pentium 3 450, 256 ram, printer, scanner, d. camera...
-Samsung 600 rez TV
-Panasonic VCR
-Sega Genesis
-Super Nintendo
-Sega Saturn
-Sony Playstation
-N64
-Sega Dreamcast
-PS2 (God I love the Ravenous DVD on this thing!)

I do all my console gaming from a recliner. I guess this explains why I don't have a tan. =)

-Sega Genesis
-Super Nintendo
-Sega Saturn
-Sony Playstation
-N64
-Sega Dreamcast
-PS2 (God I love the Ravenous DVD on this thing!)

errr....you play ALL of that ?

heh... i have only a Master System... altho there must be lots of points for one of those, right? =) Wonderboy III must still be one of the best games made..

I look out my window and I see buildings of Northampton, and an orange sky, I live in an attic and I have get this....a mirror to reflect the orange sky into my room so it looks kewl....bah,,,