Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
braincras

Acid Doom : For Hardcore Doom II Players

I have a great wad to show you the introduction about a huge project of only for the old skewl player of doom 2. It will be a 32 level wad, with all new music and all new levels. It will be very hard, because I did it for the hardcore gamer and probably the name of the project will be Acid Doom. It's gonna be real good. I just finished the first level. Try it! I beat it in 25 minutes. You can just play, for the moment, at ultra-violence. You won't regret it. You must too, to have doom2.wad. Thanks. I hope you will love it!

Link : http://www.aklass.com/~braincras/Doom%20wad/Map01.wad

Dude, that link isn't functional, at all. Are you for real, or joking?

finished it on the first try in 11:30 with 98% kills. Very nice gameplay.

Shit 11 minutes?
You rule dude! Do you think you have find all the secret? (the secret percentage don't work, it allways show 0% at the end of the level)
It's just like the first level, maybe i will retouch it just a little bit, but for the others levels, the gameplay will be very good, and probably really better.
I will retell you some news, and some update about the fellowing of my project. It will be hardcore with 32 levels.

Yes, very nice map!

Erik said:

finished it on the first try in 11:30 with 98% kills. Very nice gameplay.

o_O you were faster than I was with god mode...

14:29

Good map, although it could go with less switches and less revenants without room to dodge their attacks...

good luck with your project!

I am sure I didnt find all secrets because there was a soulsphere left when I exited.

Good Gameplay, but the looks at some parts were too brown and dark, a few lights would have helped.
16 minutes with 95% kills