Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dusty_Rhodes

[SLOTS TAKEN!] Community Trunk, a cp in the style of CC1 and CC2

46 minutes ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

Also, @thiccyosh, I only have the first version of your map. And the download link is dead, would you kindly upload the latest version again?

Sure thing Dusty!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jkb4aeuhclnmfu1/Existence.wad/file

This is the latest version. I changed a few things gameplay wise and fixed a mildly annoying misaligned texture but that's it. You'll have to pluck some lumps out by yourself since I don't know what you've added, yet.

@pcorf thanks a lot! Congrats on the great wad release btw

37 minutes ago, Andrea Rovenski said:

hi. is 28 still available?

Sure is! Feel free to grab it.

@thiccyosh thank you so much. Already added it to the build!

Oh, there's slots available for this?

If that's the case, is it possible to have slots 19 and 32? That or at least just having one of the slots, I would be okay with that.

1 minute ago, Andrea Rovenski said:

sign me up then :)

Sound great!

3 minutes ago, LGmaire said:

Oh, there's slots available for this?

If that's the case, is it possible to have slots 19 and 32? That or at least just having one of the slots, I would be okay with that.

Feel free to grab either slot. I do want to finish this sooner rather than later, as it's gone on for so long. Thanks!

Finally, we get ourselves an update! I think my lone submission might be enough, but if nobody else shows up sooner than later, I might grab an extra slot, who knows.

Hopefully we get this done by the end of 2022!

1 minute ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

Feel free to grab either slot. I do want to finish this sooner rather than later, as it's gone on for so long. Thanks!

Hell yeah! I wanted to contribute to this back when the slots were full, so I'm glad I'll be able to do so.

I'll take both slots, then!

Awesome to see this update and being able to play more of the maps!

Unfortunately, my map (map 16) doesn't work in the latest version. In Slade, it looks like the entries are not in the right order and the map marker isn't recognized as an actual marker...

I'd like to contribute if you're willing to let me take a slot, I loved the original CC series.

EDIT: @Dusty_Rhodes Since @Thelokk's map was removed does that mean MAP12 is open?

Just saw that MAP12 is taken, is MAP13 still open? If not, could I be put on a reserve list in case any other slots open up?

Edited by Dr. Zin

1 hour ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Awesome to see this update and being able to play more of the maps!

Unfortunately, my map (map 16) doesn't work in the latest version. In Slade, it looks like the entries are not in the right order and the map marker isn't recognized as an actual marker...

Yes I've actually just fixed the issue. Somehow I pasted it in there wrong, will upload a fix in a second.

1 hour ago, Dr. Zin said:

I'd like to contribute if you're willing to let me take a slot, I loved the original CC series.

EDIT: @Dusty_Rhodes Since @Thelokk's map was removed does that mean MAP12 is open?

Just saw that MAP12 is taken, is MAP13 still open? If not, could I be put on a reserve list in case any other slots open up?

Map13 is open, Akolai dropped his slot. I forgot to edit it. It's yours :)

1 hour ago, Matthias (LiquidDoom) said:

Anyway, what is the latest texture pack?

In the OP, the latest build has all the textures. Whether or not you use them is up to you.

Progress on both of these maps. :)

MAP19: Archetype

doom65.png.ae58e1a5c274d4fe22d33be6a5c9b764.png

doom66.png.e7bf89efdc29d75ddcfd66d6950336cd.png

MAP32: Muerte Serena

doom60.png.170228a458404c757e3f2fa0db857b43.png

These maps will probably take a good minute to be finished, so don't expect these to come out soon. (Map names will also change)

Edited by LGmaire : Changed MAP19 screenshots

5 minutes ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

@LGmaire it looks great, but the bird texture is just for a joke in Map33, I'd prefer if it was hidden rather than all over.

Ah, I see. I'll replace the texture and flats something else in that case.

(bit of a shame, cause I thought that texture looked really good... But it's fine. I was planning for a name change anyways.)

Just now, LGmaire said:

Ah, I see. I'll replace the texture and flats something else in that case.

(bit of a shame, cause I thought that texture looked really good... But it's fine. I was planning for a name change anyways.)

Feel free to put it in a secret if you truly can't part with it ;p

2 minutes ago, SilverMiner said:

@Dusty_Rhodes I'm starting to find and add the missing textures

Thanks! Whenever you're done (no rush) send it over and I'll get it added to the compilation.

Dont mind me, just bumping to say I've been quietly excited for this to come out. Long time fan of the CCs here. There's some great screenshots in this thread, looking forward to playing!

53 minutes ago, Vladguy said:

Oh, that reminds me.

@Dusty_Rhodes, MAP14 in the most recent version of CT is the old version. It has two yellow keycards. Mind fixing that?

Yeah no worries, pretty soon here I'll get the latest version posted here. 

1 hour ago, Somniac said:

Dont mind me, just bumping to say I've been quietly excited for this to come out. Long time fan of the CCs here. There's some great screenshots in this thread, looking forward to playing!

Glad to hear it!

Since we're checking in, I'm still working on MAP13 and hope to have a mostly complete version for testing around New Year's.