Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

project leaders, mappers and programmers

If you have checked idgames.net you will notice something about the news.
If you're too lazy to check it out I am the news guy. Now i am not here to show off or anything. I would like to talk to a number of mappers, project leaders and doom programers to keep up to date on releases and updates.
thank you and email me if you would like. I know alot of this work is for me to go on a doom hunt. Seeing that i live, eat and sleep doom i don't think that will be a problem.

I'm giving the forums a chance. But it seems it's already going downhill.

Erik said:

"heh"

Heh indeed. Hope it turns out good for you Seph.

Well, CyRaptor and I are working together on a Project called Rubicon. Only one map has been completed, but I have several in development. Some new textures and another mapper or two would be appreciated.

Since you now have the responsibility of a newsposter I would advise you to scrounge up as many Doom personal and project sites as possible, bookmark them and check them regularily for news.

Rip a day out of your calendar and surf! You'll be suprised how many different sites there are around.

Somewhat labour-intensive, but hey, no one said this was gonna be easy.

I would also advise you to become a regular at the Wads and Mods forum. There are countless of noobs shouting about their (usually quite good) projects in various stages of completion.

I would warn you not to make a headline out of anything unless there are at least a demoversion, some screenshots or a dedicated page.

Submerge said:

Well, CyRaptor and I are working together on a Project called Rubicon. Only one map has been completed, but I have several in development. Some new textures and another mapper or two would be appreciated.

Are you doing any progress?

I playtested map01. It seemed really sweet.