Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Batandy

Doom: The Golden Souls Remastered - Download Now!

What a wonderful way to celebrate what instantly became one of my favorite partial conversions the moment I entered the first painting. This Wad is truly all smiles and is the kind of mapset one keeps playing just to see what incredible level will be unveiled next. Growing up with Mario 64 and having rediscovered Doom over the past two years, Golden Souls will always have a special place in my collection. An unusual mix that truly combines into something more unique than the sum of its parts. Here's looking forward to GS3 and wherever further your mapping muse takes you, Batandy!

Edit: That cannon is beautiful. I'm a sucker for fine filigree.

Playing this for the 1st time after 2. This is definitely a lot more basic then 2 and 3's demo but it still shows off your strengths as a game designer

Hell yeah! I saw earlier today and thought "Oh yeah! I remember this!" and I just started playing. The levels came to me like I was riding a new bike after years of not riding. This is some good stuff.
    I am particularly enthused to see the bonus coin garden finished. It was one of the few things that I was melancholic about not being completed despite seeing the sequels being worked on and released. I've been playing back through it all afternoon, and am close to finishing it.
Thanks.

Edited by Xerenogan : Phrasing

I have pushed a little hotfix version that addresses a Big Coin bug in Lucy in the Sky With coins that would prevent you from 100% completing the game.
This hotfix is not compatible with your savefiles, so if you're currently in a run, just keep playing with that version and be aware of this:
5B2xsvLl.jpeg
When you lower this platform to access the secret flying ship area, collect the big coin there. If you don't and exit it with the other teleporter, that area will lock itself up.

11 minutes ago, Infected Animal said:

I noticed a weird bug where the music and sound sliders have switched places on what they change volume on

false alarm, I just thought it did only to now properly check and find it wasn't sorry for that