Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fodders

New threats to U.S

Anthrax detected at mail processing facility for the Federal Reserve Board in Washington tested positive in December, and 30 vials of Bubonic plague from lab in Texas gone missing!

Linguica said:

Godzilla on the rampage in lower Manhattan, no URLs to link to a real media report!

So thats who that was destroying my school. Thought it was Gigan.

BREAKING NEWS Missing vials in Texas that contained bubonic plague cultures are accounted for and there is no threat to public safety, authorities say. Details soon.

CNN.com

Bubonic Bacteria Believed Missing from Texas Lab
Wed January 15, 2003 01:37 PM ET
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - About 30 vials that possibly contain samples of the bacteria that causes bubonic plague were reported missing from a lab at Texas Tech University in Lubbock, a law enforcement official said on Wednesday.
The official had few details but said the FBI was trying to determine what had happened to the vials at the Texas facility about 330 miles west of Dallas.

"Apparently there are about 30 missing," he said.

But the official emphasized that the plague believed to be in the vials could not be used as a weapon of mass destruction. The vials could possibly kill one person but not a large group of people.

Vague rumors spread by mainstream news! American conservative media blames foreigners! Foreign liberal media blames Americans! Shadows jumped at! Sanity, reason, relevant stories not found!

Jesus, why do people have to turn every theft into a terrorist alert. Shit even more potent than this has been disappearing from Dugway Proving Ground for years.

In other news, X-Men's Cyclops growing up in Russia!

UPDATE: Well, hell, case closed.

LUBBOCK, Texas — As many as 35 vials containing samples of deadly bubonic plague have been accounted for, after they were reported missing from the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, the FBI said Wednesday afternoon.

"We have accounted for all those missing vials and we have determined that there is no danger to public safety whatsoever," FBI Agent Lupe Gonzalez said.

He said the vials, which were being used for research, were all recovered Wednesday. City officials had been unsure if the vials were stolen or merely misplaced.

W00t hooray! First we're this - close to war, now this! What a great time to be an American!

kain said:

the found the viels of that crap today. someone put them in a closet.

We shouldn't have that kind of crap in labs anyways..

Yeh I thought they sold all they had to Saddam years ago, he must have declined their offer to sell it to him.

Linguica said:

Godzilla on the rampage in lower Manhattan, no URLs to link to a real media report!

roflmao!
Ahh! Gojira e kimasu! Kinou Gojira wa Tokyo o kuzumashita! Tasukete Tasukete!

TeamKill said:

Ahh! Gokira e kimasu! Kinou Gojira wa Tokyo o kuzumashita! Tasukete Tasukete!

Are you OK?

TeamKill said:

Ahh! Gokira e kimasu! Kinou Gojira wa Tokyo o kuzumashita! Tasukete Tasukete!

Ok,
Tokyo = Tokyo
Tasukete = help
Everything else = WTF?

ravage said:

Ok,
Tokyo = Tokyo
Tasukete = help
Everything else = WTF?

Gojira: Godzilla
kimasu: to come, present polite affirmative form
Kinou: yesterday
kuzumashita: to destroy, past polite affirmative form

The rest (e,wa, and o) are particles. And I'm not 100% sure on the verb "to destroy" either, but that's what it said in my computer dictionary (I'll check when I get home).

And yes, I'm ok. Just obsessed.

TeamKill said:

Gojira: Godzilla
kimasu: to come, present polite affirmative form
Kinou: yesterday
kuzumashita: to destroy, past polite affirmative form

The rest (e,wa, and o) are particles. And I'm not 100% sure on the verb "to destroy" either, but that's what it said in my computer dictionary (I'll check when I get home).

And yes, I'm ok. Just obsessed.

wayyyyy beyond my 15 year old brain....meh goes to the fridge steals a beer.