Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TenenteZashu

Doomworld's Two Sentence horror stories thread

Since Halloween is next week I thought we may prepare with some short, two sentence stories, you could see this thread as a "Doomworld's bonfire ghost stories thread".

If you want you can repost stories you found somewhere but I encourage you to come up with something original

The machine spirit in an android phone, had found an old printer in a dark dusty corner of the home office that was the home of the android phone.

The phone had a document to print and its owner had made sure to tell it to send it to the printer, however... to the horror of the android phone... the windows logo appeared on the printer as it booted up.

A teenage boy and his entire family died in a house fire.

It turned out the fire was caused by his computer exploding when he tried to play Sunder with Project Brutality.

A hell knight and a baron of hell, is talking about how to best slay UAC marines when they walk around the corner.

Around the corner is a cyberdemon doing zumba.

"I can't believe they let you drive!" "STOP STOP!" "Slow down, NOW!" "you're gonna be the death of me!", Brian's father always lambasted his terrible driving skills...

Although it didn't bother him much, after all he was a lot louder and troublesome flailing and squawking in the passenger side at a measly 30mph but so much quieter and tolerable bleeding out on the bonnet at 60.

This one man found a mysterious hole in the bathroom stall and peered into it.

He lost his eye.

27 minutes ago, mrthejoshmon said:

"I can't believe they let you drive!" "STOP STOP!" "Slow down, NOW!" "you're gonna be the death of me!", Brian's father always lambasted his terrible driving skills...

Although it didn't bother him much, after all he was a lot louder and troublesome flailing and squawking in the passenger side at a measly 30mph but so much quieter and tolerable bleeding out on the bonnet at 60.

Damn man.

The hideous befanged demon leered hungrily at the terrified straggler as it slowly closed the gap between them, each heavy, unstoppable step throwing up a mixture of mud and casually discarded shredded human flesh. With a final lunge, the demon closed its dripping, yellowing and splintered fangs on the straggler's skull, only to suddenly explode in a gut-wrenching eruption of grey and foetid demon-flesh as the Slayer leapt from a ledge, shotgun already trailing smoke from both spent barrels...

The lost fool felt the fleshy tendrils crawl beneath his skin, the beast before him let out a noise that resembled a chuckle as it's tendrils invaded the lost man's mind. The creature chuckled again as it heard the noises of the man screaming in pain; blood spills from the man's eyes and mouth, his nose floods with blood as well, the man finally loses himself to the beast's control, and with his loss, the tendrils stab into his brain.

I'm sprinting through the map, like the lunatic that I am, killing everyone until I meet the final Cyberdemon.

As I noticed; I ran out of ammo and don't have berserk.

(Based on a true story)

I'm at the end of a long map with 1 hp, but there is just one monster left.

I hear chaingun sounds...

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns & U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" n u tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

A man eager to make a funny video browses Youtube for some gunshot sound effects.

Even when the sound effect stops playing, he can still hear the gunshots...

Scientists create the worlds smartest most capable AI computer in charge of all the worlds nukes, turn it on and it becomes self aware and they can't shut off. They ask it, "is there a God" and the computer responds, "There is now!"

Edited by Dubbag

You laugh as the clock strikes midnight, knowing you are safe, and that it means that the curse that the old gypsy cast on you failed, leaving you free from the horrors of hell that he promised would await you for what you did.

Then you wake up, and can see the clock reads 11:58 PM; the closet door creaks as it slowly swings open.

9 minutes ago, Dark Pulse said:

You laugh as the clock strikes midnight, knowing you are safe, and that it means that the curse that the old gypsy cast on you failed, leaving you free from the horrors of hell that he promised would await you for what you did.

Then you wake up, and can see the clock reads 11:58 PM; the closet door creaks as it slowly swings open.

i have a new nickname for this thread, "The Creepy Cliffhanger thread"

Two little boys raced for a charmingly chunky lollipop, one that dripping in the sunlight – which only made it even more enticing. One of them tripped momentarily over a pebble, but the other helped him up.

Nothing like helping each other out, especially when we're both lured by a child rapist and serial killer.

58 minutes ago, Gustavo6046 said:

Two little boys raced for a charmingly chunky lollipop, one that dripping in the sunlight – which only made it even more enticing. One of them tripped momentarily over a pebble, but the other helped him up.

Nothing like helping each other out, especially when we're both lured by a child rapist and serial killer.

2rszck.png

"Mom, dad, there is something in my closet! Anyone please..." - you hear again and again, coming from your daughter's bedroom.

You don't know for how long this chair can block a closet door.

"Ah come on! It'll be just fine, all you have to do is just walk into the freezer!" The man said while pointing at the door of the walk-in freezer, he also had quite the smile on his face as well, but the girl didn't realize why.

The girl looked at the man nervously and responded. "O-okay! Here goes nothing..." The girl finally walked into the freezer, and when she did, the door closed, sealing her fate, for she did not know that the man she spoke to was responsible for all those other girls' disappearances.

Jim was a lonely electronic repairman who was depressed and tired of being the black sheep of modern society.

Deciding to end it all, he held the soldering gun to his ear and pulled the trigger.