Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The BMFG

BADMOTORFINGER - A Vanilla Mapset For DOOM 2

BADMOTORFINGER For DOOM 2 Is Out Now!

A Wad That Was Inspired By Old 1990's Doom Maps

Source Ports : Any Port

Editors Used : Doombuilder 2, Slade

Source Ports Tested In : GZDOOM, Crispy Doom, Prboom+, Doom95 Portable, K8Vavoom

Known Glitches : If Playing With Doom95 Portable. Music May Not Play. I Recommend Turning On Some Music For You To Listen To While Playing. Some Source Ports May Have Visual Problems With The Room That Leads To The Blue Key On MAP02

Songs Used : Outshined, Jesus Christ Pose, Room 1000 Years Wide

Download Link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/n3uoaw1i1t3002e/infiltrate.wad/file (forgot about the wad file being named infiltrate. it was a placeholder name i forgot to change)

Screenshots

shot0087.png

shot0090.png

shot0091.png

So Good Even Bill Clinton Approves!

unknown.png

Edited by The BMFG

Easy functional maps but appear flat with little height variation - biggest threat here was hitscanners but seems balanced well. Nice to see secrets at end but we're quite overly generous. U should really run through your maps and make sure textures look right. There is blatant texturing mistakes that could have been easily fixed with little effort. Player will have more confidence in your maps if they don't look slapped together in an afternoon. Put more love in ur maps and u'll get it back 

Hope vid is helpful 

6 minutes ago, Clippy said:

Easy functional maps but appear flat with little height variation - biggest threat here was hitscanners but seems balanced well. Nice to see secrets at end but we're quite overly generous. U should really run through your maps and make sure textures look right. There is blatant texturing mistakes that could have been easily fixed with little effort. Player will have more confidence in your maps if they don't look slapped together in an afternoon. Put more love in ur maps and u'll get it back 

Hope vid is helpful 

cant watch rn since im at an concert but i will watch when it is over

Just now, The BMFG said:

cant watch rn since im at an concert but i will watch when it is over

I'm not in a hurry if you're not

Why are you playing on your phone at a concert

You must be rocking out to a really boring band

8 minutes ago, Clippy said:

I'm not in a hurry if you're not

Why are you playing on your phone at a concert

You must be rocking out to a really boring band

my feet were hurting really bad because i been standing for a while. i decided to sit down and pulled my phone out and saw your comment. the band is actually really good. their called gojira go check them out

4 minutes ago, Lol 6 said:

Eh?

someone needs to learn how to not contradict itself to be funny!

@The BMFG i second what Clippy said.
Good effort, but try to give more height variations.
Aside from that, the details are cool and you are really getting your hands at using the builder.
Keep at it, pal!
;)

21 minutes ago, P41R47 said:

someone needs to learn how to not contradict itself to be funny!

@The BMFG i second what Clippy said.
Good effort, but try to give more height variations.
Aside from that, the details are cool and you are really getting your hands at using the builder.
Keep at it, pal!
;)

who contradicted themselve?. the guy being an asshole about the screenshots?

1 hour ago, The BMFG said:

who contradicted themselve?. the guy being an asshole about the screenshots?

Well, I meant that as a blatant Kevin Smith reference from Mall Rats, and a joke, not to be rude. Pardon you didnt get the reference. 

edit.--- LOL I even had the movie wrong! Been forever since I watched either of them apparently. But here's the joke reference I meant.

Edited by kalensar : needed to add info

49 minutes ago, kalensar said:

Well, I meant that as a blatant Kevin Smith reference from Mall Rats, and a joke, not to be rude. Pardon you didnt get the reference. 

edit.--- LOL I even had the movie wrong! Been forever since I watched either of them apparently. But here's the joke reference I meant.

my bad. never really watched the movie before so i didn't know your statement was satire

3 minutes ago, The BMFG said:

my bad. never really watched the movie before so i didn't know your statement was satire

Its all good fellow modder! I just feel old AF now, but I'm happy to pass along bad taste comedy!

7 hours ago, game said:

How do the maps tie into the Soundgarden theme?

not really a theme. i just decided to name it after one of their albums since their my favorite band