Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haruko haruhara

haruko haruhara megathread (favorite CDs)

I don't know if I am the first to mention this but I really don't want Host zdaemon servers manually I want something like tspg but for zdaemon like this could be the name "the zdaemon server hosting" for short [TZSH] but I imagine someone could come up with a better name but if this is already a thing let me know! Hopefully zdaemon players will be interested in this topic.

The concept sounds interesting, but would it really be necessary? At this point in time, most people have enough ram to run their own servers, so there's really nothing stopping Zdaemon players from just hosting a server from their computer.

3 minutes ago, CrystalHawk_Doom said:

The concept sounds interesting, but would it really be necessary? At this point in time, most people have enough ram to run their own servers, so there's really nothing stopping Zdaemon players from just hosting a server from their computer.

i tired many times hosting many servers through doomseeker and my server would not show up and its a pain in the ass for port forwarding or whatever the word is

5 minutes ago, haruko haruhara said:

i tired many times hosting many servers through doomseeker and my server would not show up and its a pain in the ass for port forwarding or whatever the word is

To be fair, there's multiple tutorials about port-forwarding, most of which assume that the viewer is using windows. How easy they are to follow usually depends on the video creator's assumption of the viewer's technical prowess.

But I can understand where you're coming from, port-forwarding can be pain.

I'd be down for ZDaemon TSPG. I couldn't figure out the port forwarding stuff plus I'd rather use an external server. At that, a service for Odamex would be awesome as well.

like literally this would be a perfect song for a invasion map becuase my friend plats made a invasion mappack with this song as a mini boss and it for some reason brings me nostalgia even when i was never in the era.

btw i know people don't play multiplayer here but i just thought i would share this for people who have played skulltag in the past or zandronum.

Just now, Yandere_Doomer said:

pretty neat song, As for people here that are into Skulltag still. i dont think youll find that many, except for the Terrywad people

That's true but I think I know why I'm not getting the people I want because I noticed most of them are not active here anymore which really sucks.

Yeah, Zandronum is slowly dying i believe

Well zandronum is not dying they literally have a discord server with probably over 2000 people I think but even there was a 3.1 update so I don't think it's dying not yet through.

8 minutes ago, haruko haruhara said:

That's true but I think I know why I'm not getting the people I want because I noticed most of them are not active here anymore which really sucks.

Its more this:

• Nobody (sans a few like you) play Skulltag, but Zandronum
  • You post this on DoomWorld, not the Zandronum forums
  • Time after time this is told but you seem to ignore that

Ontopic. Yes, that would fit a mappack well.

Should i discuss the song itself or???

Edit: Megathread. Haha. Clever. Yeah, one big thread might be better for these posts.

Just now, haruko haruhara said:

Uh who changed my thread to megathread?

All your threads will be combined here, as they're more like spur of the moment blog posts, there's no need to start a new thread to say a song reminds you of Skulltag but you can use this thread to post anything like that you might want to from here on out. Sorry about the confusion!

Theres a megathread?

I am Completely confused on what is going on

A staff member renamed the thread to a megathread as a joke and a hint for Haruko to make these kinds of threads/posts in one thread only (This one).

No joke intended, basically just a way to consolidate all of haruko's threads since he makes so many.

1 minute ago, Redneckerz said:

A staff member renamed the thread to a megathread as a joke and a hint for Haruko to make these kinds of threads/posts in one thread only (This one).

he should probably just post them as status updates as well..

Just now, haruko haruhara said:

Well so can I talk about anything skulltag related in my own megathread doomkid?

Sure, post about whatever Doomy stuff you like here, Skulltag or otherwise. It's basically just a cleanup measure, no offense intended

That map was Nuts. It was unfair and chaotic, not for low end pcs i can assure you.

i also can kind of guess why Skulltag era things arent around anymore. it was neat while it lasted though

That map was Nuts. It was unfair and chaotic, not for low end pcs i can assure you.

i also can kind of guess why Skulltag era things arent around anymore. it was neat while it lasted though

well it would have been better with there was 6 people i can hook you up with guest6777 he is a fan of the mod as well but he is not here sadly only znadronum and zdoom forums and discord