Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mewse

This Is The End. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Recommended Posts

The "Asylem" of Team Kill has moved to the person's school web space, instead of where it was before, which I forget, because I'm useless. There are also some new screenshots, and they were taken in jDoom, so you know they have to be good, right?... Right? Right. Anywho, I guess I should provide a link to the site I am talking about because I know that's all you people want from me anyways. I feel so used.

Share this post


Link to post

yer mah friend mewse

heh, asylem. why?

Share this post


Link to post
NiGHTMARE said:

Because it's spelled 'asylum'.


I'm not even going to bother explaining why I purposly used to spell it "Asylem" anymore (there was a true reason). Next time the site's updated, it'll be "Asylum".

Share this post


Link to post
TeamKill said:

I'm not even going to bother explaining why I purposly used to spell it "Asylem" anymore (there was a true reason). Next time the site's updated, it'll be "Asylum".

You might as well tell. Nothing stays a secret. (except maybe just how clinton didn't get impeached :o )

Share this post


Link to post
ravage said:

You might as well tell. Nothing stays a secret. (except maybe just how clinton didn't get impeached :o )

I run the risk of going offtopic here, but Clinton was impeached. He just wasn't removed from office.

Share this post


Link to post
Bloodshedder said:

I run the risk of going offtopic here, but Clinton was impeached. He just wasn't removed from office.

That's what I meant.

Share this post


Link to post

It was a joke between some of my old friends. We all used to agree that I should have been (and probably still should be) put into an asylum. As an extention to the joke (I put info on why it was done on the site for I don't know how long. My older site, anyway), I titled it "Asylem", as I was so crazy, I couldn't even spell.

Share this post


Link to post
TeamKill said:

It was a joke between some of my old friends. We all used to agree that I should have been (and probably still should be) put into an asylum. As an extention to the joke (I put info on why it was done on the site for I don't know how long. My older site, anyway), I titled it "Asylem", as I was so crazy, I couldn't even spell.


you so craaaazay

Share this post


Link to post
TeamKill said:

It was a joke between some of my old friends. We all used to agree that I should have been (and probably still should be) put into an asylum. As an extention to the joke (I put info on why it was done on the site for I don't know how long. My older site, anyway), I titled it "Asylem", as I was so crazy, I couldn't even spell.


Prize winning comedy!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×