Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mewse

This Is The End. Kill. Kill. Kill.

The "Asylem" of Team Kill has moved to the person's school web space, instead of where it was before, which I forget, because I'm useless. There are also some new screenshots, and they were taken in jDoom, so you know they have to be good, right?... Right? Right. Anywho, I guess I should provide a link to the site I am talking about because I know that's all you people want from me anyways. I feel so used.

NiGHTMARE said:

Because it's spelled 'asylum'.

I'm not even going to bother explaining why I purposly used to spell it "Asylem" anymore (there was a true reason). Next time the site's updated, it'll be "Asylum".

TeamKill said:

I'm not even going to bother explaining why I purposly used to spell it "Asylem" anymore (there was a true reason). Next time the site's updated, it'll be "Asylum".

You might as well tell. Nothing stays a secret. (except maybe just how clinton didn't get impeached :o )

ravage said:

You might as well tell. Nothing stays a secret. (except maybe just how clinton didn't get impeached :o )

I run the risk of going offtopic here, but Clinton was impeached. He just wasn't removed from office.

Bloodshedder said:

I run the risk of going offtopic here, but Clinton was impeached. He just wasn't removed from office.

That's what I meant.

It was a joke between some of my old friends. We all used to agree that I should have been (and probably still should be) put into an asylum. As an extention to the joke (I put info on why it was done on the site for I don't know how long. My older site, anyway), I titled it "Asylem", as I was so crazy, I couldn't even spell.

TeamKill said:

It was a joke between some of my old friends. We all used to agree that I should have been (and probably still should be) put into an asylum. As an extention to the joke (I put info on why it was done on the site for I don't know how long. My older site, anyway), I titled it "Asylem", as I was so crazy, I couldn't even spell.

you so craaaazay

TeamKill said:

Prize winning comedy!