Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

RAY MOHAWK 2: Ray Wreaks Havoc! [20 Vanilla Maps - v4 on idgames!]

Played the first map, my first thoughts on completing it were "I wish it wasn't 2AM because I would like to play the rest of it immediately", but looks like I'm in for a good time. Did spot this wall here through which I could just barely see the monster closet before I was supposed to, but that hardly counts as a glitch or anything. I just hope Frank Zappa's face doesn't become a frequent sight, something about that frontal stare just unsettles me.

IbpZC6Z.png

I got to the third level and so far, i am really loving this wad. I love how beefed up all of the weapons are. None of them are useless. Can't wait to get to the rest of the maps.

I got to the sixth map and so far I think this is an amazing mapset, I love the way you changed the weapons and enemies, your wads feel like their own doom clones at times.

The only real problem I've ever had with this mapset so far is that I got stuck here in the sixth map.

Spoiler

image.png.c5f41c1c465d86a48ac20bb1ae47b578.png

If you fall down here in this hole behind this pillar you can't get out of there unless you noclip through.

image.png.76b0d539f5aed5c495c3ca1eaed496fa.png

Here it is on the minimap if you wanna take a look.

image.png.6a2a35e0e9d6f4f89fc272eced833e1d.png

Just cause I got stuck here doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed my time with this wad, I think it's a great one anyways.

Awesome stuff! Good to see that this project is finally completed! Congratulations and kudos to Doomkid and the other mappers for doing this possible! I had fun been part of it!

Congrats Doomkid!I already played the first ray mohawk and i had a good time with it.So im excited to try this new sequel.

I was just making a mod and then I see this!

Wow, looks cool!

Thank you all for the positive comments, I hope you all enjoy it!

2 hours ago, LGmaire said:

I got to the sixth map and so far I think this is an amazing mapset, I love the way you changed the weapons and enemies, your wads feel like their own doom clones at times.

The only real problem I've ever had with this mapset so far is that I got stuck here in the sixth map.

Good catch, thanks for reporting that - I’ll get it fixed shortly!

Congrats! Haven't made a walkthrough of a Doom wad for a long time. Looks like it's time to do one!
... and then I realized I haven't beat Ashes 2063. Oh boy, what was the storyline there?

Edited by Dimon12321

Congrats on the release! Played the 1st map just gave it a try and didnt dissapoint at all,

Ray Mohawk starts catchy and groovy (that pistol!)

By the way, good choice on those posters!