Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Liberation

1000 Lines 3: Community Project - V1.0 Released

Oh god I'm not ready for my map to be played by other peoples

It has been a joy to be a small part of this project! The bold statement (best 1k lines yet) honestly rings true to me, too - looking forward to everyone getting their hands on this! 😁

So I should just take a week off work to play through all the amazing WADs that keep coming out. I mean, the first 2 of these were good, so this one should be too! 

As always it's been great to be a part of a project that makes me flex my mapping muscles in different ways- this set has been a joy to work on and I hope you guys enjoy it. <3

24 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

It has been a joy to be a small part of this project! The bold statement (best 1k lines yet) honestly rings true to me, too - looking forward to everyone getting their hands on this! 😁

Thank you for making my map!

It was fantastic both mapping for this, and playing through it!  The novel episode themes, custom enemies and Dehacked work makes this one of the most memorable vanilla projects I've played in a long time.  Looking forward to the full release!

Oh hell yeah, 1K Lines 3 baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Congratulations on the release, kids! I loved both of the previous installments of this series, so colour me excited to dig into this one.

Edited by Biodegradable

Finally it's here! I'm so happy that I was able to contribute to this project once again :)

3 minutes ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

Out of curiosity, how are ambient sounds done in Vanilla Doom? 

Magic 🧙‍♂️ ...I'm actually not sure, hopefully whoever is responsible can enlighten you.

While I'm here I just wanted to congratulate the team on the release! Smashed it out the park once again!

1 minute ago, Dragonfly said:

Magic 🧙‍♂️ ...I'm actually not sure, hopefully whoever is responsible can enlighten you.

While I'm here I just wanted to congratulate the team on the release! Smashed it out the park once again!

It's does look awesome. I'll have to play it this weekend.

1 minute ago, Dragonfly said:

Come to think of it, it may be dehacked. I think you can make a "thing" play a sound effect, maybe they just place them all around the map? It's an interesting subject, I'd love to hear how it was really done. 

It's definitely with dehacked, and it's definitely placed things, I thought you meant more the specifics of how the dehacked works. :)