Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endless

The Doom Master Wadazine #15 - (Halloween Special) Feat. Decino interview! Doom Scariest Moments, Base 32 (a Doom Horror Tale), the Copenhagen Central Station true story, Single Stickin’ It Sixty Four Style and DBK01: Dungeon Synths!

Finally I was able to write something for this wadazine, although I am sure it is only a grain of sand of all, great work team n.n!

LOOK MUM, I'M IN THE WADAZINE AGAIN

1111907084_LOOKMOM.jpg.7d628ccec3509f95c606ad5ab139a235.jpg

Anyhow, great job to everyone involved! And it's nice to see ducino in the Wadazine as well!

18 minutes ago, HavoX said:

That's... a pretty long thread title.

We have so much content now that even the title got bigger :P

Sorry about the ratings disappearing everyone! It seems like our graphic design priorities shifted. Seriously, @Endless would really appreciate anyone willing to do graphic art for free! It'll keep him from getting the Civvie torture less!

Also, we could really use another Newstuff Guide writer right now! My co-writer will have less time this month. Anyone that can volunteer their time is greatly appreciated! With about 75 percent less meanness, I promise!

Edited by LadyMistDragon

Excellent issue! As the introduction for decino interview stated, Im one of those who got back to Doom to

play it almost daily after watching him for a while, huge respect for his mastery and knowledge.

Big thanks for the review, that was totally unexpected!

23 minutes ago, Soulless said:

Excellent issue! As the introduction for decino interview stated, Im one of those who got back to Doom to

play it almost daily after watching him for a while, huge respect for his mastery and knowledge.

Big thanks for the review, that was totally unexpected!

Thanks for reading. Always nice to hear comments after publication.

The decino inteview was a blast to read and edit, for sure!

unknown.gif.af65e5a53aa87822c12adc2ed2a0a06b.gif

Decino definitely has great taste! I used his strategy videos on his extreme difficulty playthroughs of Doom 64 to help my skills go to the next level!