Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyockell

Reptiles

Hey who on these forums owns pet reptiles?. Who likes reptiles?. Also who hates reptiles

Me myself love them I own a Female Royal Python a Florida kingsnake and am looking for a western hognose snake.

you must be english? because here in america a royal python is called a ball python. i got me many reptiles and i am a member of a local reptile group.
here is my list of things i own
iguana
6 leopard geckos(more on the way in the incubator)
sandfish skink
blue tongue skink
ball python(really a friends, gonna get a 7 foot albino bermes)
and a graceful chameleon

so u can say i do love reptiles

Sephiroth said:

you must be english? because here in america a royal python is called a ball python. i got me many reptiles and i am a member of a local reptile group.
iguana
sandfish skink
blue tongue skink
and a graceful chameleon

quite a collection there. I sell reptiles. Our western hognose is only 100 bucks. He's eating pinkies and doing real well. I know alot about everything we sell. Graceful chameleons are sweet, where'd you get him and how much you pay? Oh yeah, stay away from berms, they just get too big...unless you think you can house one properly.

I had an anole in my youth... Her name was Wink... but I think she was a guy.. cause she displayed her dewlap quite a bit ;)

I love em, I have a foot-long monitor lizard who eats feeder mice once a week, dead or alive.

Sephiroth said:

iguana
sandfish skink
blue tongue skink
and a graceful chameleon

so u can say i do love reptiles

Nope Im not english Im half italian and half scottish and I live in nova scotia canada I just find it a better name to call them.

Teh DOOM Anomaly has a pet Anole, had two, then one died, got a new one, then the older one just died, so only have one left,
; Peterous.

I've heard that certain dragons are intelligent enough to speak, and some even cast magic spells... we can assume those do have the ability to count as well.

I wouldn't want anything as a pet that doesn't have any fur and isn't huggable.

i Got the chameleon for about $25 off a guy who was breeding them. normaly they cost more but he needed to get rid of some, guy was moving to dayton.

I want to get a ferret or skunk. i know people have those and they are pretty damn sweet.

Sephiroth said:

...or skunk. i know people have those and they are pretty damn sweet.

keep my kind caged and I'll blow your brains through your hat! er, I mean... uh, oops. Marshall Farms breeds ferrets, but they're an evil mill that produces many ferrets in inhumane conditions like puppy mills. Our ferret breeder is small, family owned, and they breed skunks too I guess, but my sources say otherwise about them being good pets..or good programmers/doom level designers for that matter :P

Sephiroth said:

i Got the chameleon for about $25 off a guy who was breeding them. normaly they cost more but he needed to get rid of some, guy was moving to dayton.

I want to get a ferret or skunk. i know people have those and they are pretty damn sweet.

Beware! They might end up trying to eat your prized lizards.

BTW, geckos are adorable. Never had any, but my grandparents used to have a summer house in Spain where geckos would usually show up at night.

Silverwyvern said:

I had an anole in my youth... Her name was Wink... but I think she was a guy.. cause she displayed her dewlap quite a bit ;)

yes, only males have that. depending on what type of anole i bet it was a bright red.

Little Faith said:

BTW, geckos are adorable. Never had any, but my grandparents used to have a summer house in Spain where geckos would usually show up at night.

yes those would be house geckos, had a few. mine are maybe 20x bigger than those. however as far as pets go those are kind of bad. they get out easily. mine got out after a week. lived in my room all summer until they climbed into the skink cage. poor things became a mid-night snack.

Nevermind. Things don't work anywhere anymore.

(I hate things that don't work)