Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dashiefrickintyan

dashiefrickindraws and wants to share it

This is AMAZING, definitely honoured to have you as part of the community ❤❤❤❤❤❤

This is some talent here! Lovely stuff here, that one of decino looking for that secret gave me a good laugh too, haha

9 hours ago, dashiefrickintyan said:

12/08/21 - oh yeah, borogk in full height. I like the hands in this drawing

Really like this one, just for the simple fact that a spooky boner (the Revenant) has a super shotgun. Now a revenant with mounted shoulder rockets is scary enough....now he has a super shotgun. I'll still fight him lol

I forgot to attach a couple of sketches to the post yesterday, so I want to fix that:)

-22/07/21 - another moment from the stream, when coin literally yeeted the pillow out of the room when it fell for the third time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXS6VUEAcdk

Spoiler

image.png.2e17e9fa09d791dcef53a00f4fb0c3df.png

-15/08/21 - and this is my character Dashie in armor. it doesn't look very cool, but I'm already in the process of redrawing it

Spoiler

image.png.b0b59f7e7cab1063a19fc07b33e01a48.png

-28/08/21 - I  doubted for a long time whether to add this sketch to the thread, because it's just a shitpost. but even though it's a shitpost, it makes me laugh. it's another moment from the speedrun attempts, where coin was killed a bunch of times in a row by hell knights https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIOlOgSxN9E

Spoiler

fffffffffffff.png.dcb5e3fc0d40cb496ce779863c687380.png

23 hours ago, dashiefrickintyan said:

- 29/07/21 -  I don't consider this art to be good. the pumpkin looks weird as hell:p 

Hide contents

image.png.8092709a34d501df74adbab20e1e1290.png

I know that everyone is there own worst critic, but I think this looks awesome! The shading and contour of the colors is really well done. It's a dark and gritty tone, yet the colors and style are pleasing to look at. 

And if I had to sum it up with one word... groovy.

Art is always a process and it's never perfect. And that's perfectly fine :) Just keep on creating so you can see how you made progress. 

I'm glad you didn't refrain from showing your work anyway, people (and fridges) enjoy it!

-05/12/21 - pumpkinman sketch:p

the quality of this picture sucks a little, because I only recently found out that I can only use 50 mb for attachments. so attaching images at a couple of megabytes size is not a great idea:)

Spoiler

daddyducinoisgonnakillyou_by_dashietyan_

-01\12\21 - first version of the cacowards main art. all i want to say is always send a sketch for approval when working with other people. now i've learned that forever:)

Spoiler

cacowards2021_main_filnalfinal2.png.7e2b31efafaad412c0101f1ec6fec3d3.png

Yo, I've caught some of your streams before. I think I saw one of these pieces in a decino video once. Didn't know you also made awesome art. Very good stuff. :)

On 1/25/2022 at 1:46 PM, dashiefrickintyan said:

-25\01\22 - epic butt-vile and rEEEEEEEvenant for @Peccatum Mihzamiz map for poogers.wad, heh

Hide contents

FJ8EkxBXsAM2ALn?format=png&name=small

Hide contents

FJx1kiYXIAQKp-m?format=png&name=small

This is fantastic and beautiful! i used this for my profile photo!