Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mr boi

Is there any collection similar to the doomkid wad collection but with wads of 2015-2021?,if not,some of you know someone who can have A EXTREMELY BIG COLLECTION of wads in his computer?

Hello fellas,i been in doomworld for a very long time and i started to search for a BIG COLLECTION of wads that can surpass the doomkid one in terms of quality (No offense doomkid),in part because when i started playing the wads of the doomkid collection (even if i knew there are vanilla af)....i feel them empty

Does someone of you have some idea of where i can find a bigger quality and with megawads in doom that is not the doomkid collection?

You literally have to do like the rest of us and download them one at time. The reason is creator distribution limitations generally. Not all wads can be shared willy nilly basically. The best we can do is provide a list of what we personally enjoy, or you can look up the Top 100 wads list, or Cacoawards list by year, or whatever.

My list: Not in any particular order of favorites as everyone listed is one I enjoy. These are all Map wads, including the TCs Listed.

1. Hellbound-- Megawad requires Boom Doom2
  2. Ascent of Titan--- 10 map episode doom 2
  3. GMP-- vanilla megawad doom 2
  4. Gehenna-- Doom 1 episode of 8 maps I think
  5. UAC Vinur Prime Research Base Redux--- 1 Giant Map
  6. Freedoom 1 and Freedoom 2---- obvious
  7. EDAY 2019 Vanilla--- Zdoom family Megawad--- Brutal Doom campaign, but classic play friendly 
  8. Hell 2 Pay--- 1995 megawad
  9. Deathless-- Doom 1 megawad
  10. Eviternity--- Hopefully you know this one
  11. Meridian TC-- GZDoom TC
  12. Castle Pack--- 7 Castle type maps for Doom 2
  13. A.L.T.--- Doom 2 Megawad
  14. Mars War--- Doom 2 Megawad
  15. Herian 2--- Doom 2 Megawad
  16. HONTE Remastered--- Remastered version of Doom 2. Highly Recommend for GZDoom or Zandronum
  17. Lunatic.wad--- 5 maps super fun
  18. Doomed Spaceship-- Single map. really fun
  19. Hell in Space--- Doom 2 Megawad
  20. Doom Freeroam--- Gzdoom, but freaking awesome
  21. Sega Saturn Doom TC--- Doom 2 needed
  22. Batman ColdHeart  TC--- Remaster of Batman Doom and much more accurate to Batman
  23. Attack on IO.-- Fun challenge Doom 2 episode

Even if there was one, I'd say it's best to just find them seperately yourself and download them one by one, that way you actually know what your getting and you can deciede against downloading something you know you'll have no interest in.

May I suggest this thread for some good stuff

https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/109654-⬆️-doomworld-community-top-wads-of-all-time-resurrected/